AVST CX-E CallXpress 3rd party voicemail for large business, higher education, and government. Voicemail maintenance via XpressCare. Unified Messaging and Mobility solutions.
AVST CallXpress Business Voice Messaging Products & Services
As an Authorized AVST CallXpress Partner we offer a comprehensive array of telecommunications products and services.
- I am interested in the purchase of a AVST CallXpress Voice Mail system
- I need a quote for AVST CallXpress XpressCare services
- I need technical support for a AVST CallXpress Voice Mail System
Please contact us today at 1-800-845-6780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if we can be of help.
Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST) is a leading developer of communications solutions for businesses of all sizes. Through its world-class unified communications platform, CallXpress®, and its innovative speech application module, Seneca®, AVST offers the industry’s most powerful suite of second generation communications solutions including voice messaging, unified messaging, speech-enabled applications (including automated attendant and hands-free mobile worker access), and call processing (including embedded IVR).
The AVST CallXpress unified communications platform is designed to facilitate the enterprise migration from legacy TDM call processing and voice mail solutions to IP-enabled unified communications by delivering the interoperability, scalability, feature depth and flexibility, and administrative capabilities that enterprise IT and Telecom teams are demanding.
When your company is ready to make a significant investment in technology, you want to be sure it’s the best choice not just for now, but for the future as well. The last thing you want to do is make a shortsighted decision that is going to cost your company money — and perhaps even cost you your job — down the road.
The competitive global market demands that companies be flexible, efficient, and responsive to market change. To be successful, you need a technology partner that offers high value today while allowing for quick reaction to tomorrow’s changes; one that delivers best-of-breed solutions based upon open standards.
More and more, companies are faced with three basic communication challenges: management of an overload of information, an increasingly mobile workforce, and a demanding customer base looking for near real-time responsiveness. At AVST, we believe that our products and services are uniquely qualified to help companies of all sizes meet these challenges now and for years to come. We are exactly the kind of strategic partner your company needs to help build its future communications strategy.
AVST CALLXPRESS: “BEST OF BREED” OFFERS THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS
With AVST, you get legacy functionality delivered by first-generation voice messaging and call processing systems, combined with the mobility and productivity solutions promised by unified communications solutions. Most importantly, you get it all in a network application server that is easily managed by your company’s enterprise IT department.
AVST CALLXPRESS: ENHANCED CALL PROCESSING IMPROVES CUSTOMER SERVICE
When your customers call, it’s important to help them reach their intended party, or provide them with direct access to the information they’re looking for. Our AVST CallXpress? makes that happen. This highly evolved call processing solution supports such applications as voice forms, audio library, fax library, caller queuing, find-me/follow-me, custom interactive voice response (IVR) applications, and rules-based call routing. Companies around the world depend on CallXpress to deliver the highest levels of responsiveness to their customers, including offering self-service applications when they can’t talk to customers live.
AVST CallXpress – Voice Mail System
AVST CallXpress offers PBX digital and IP integration with most all PBX manufacturers (Cisco, NEC, Avaya, Toshiba, Alcatel, ShoreTel, etc.). What’s more is that CallXpress allows for simultaneous integrations and world class management of multiple email servers from a single access point.
- Allows you to access all of your messages (voice, fax, email) from one terminal.
- No charge per mailbox
- Conditional Greetings
- Multi-Option Menus
- Multiple Message Queues
- Question & Answer Mailboxes
- Single Key Call-Back (requires ANI on PBX)
- Cascading Notification
- Email notification (no Unified Messaging license required)
- Shared Extensions
- Shared Message Waiting Lights (MWI)
- Trusted Log-in
- Touch-tone & Web Interface
- Public & Personal Distribution Lists
CallXpress Document Center
- CallXpress 8.1 Overview
- Sales Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Boards Cards Slots 101
- Server Specifications
- VMX-Serenade Octel-Aria replacement
AVST CallXpress offers the most robust and unified messaging options:
- Server-based UM – Single store of all messages on the e-mail server
- Client-based UM – e-mail message on one server and voice/fax messages on another server
- Secure UM – Secure web-based access to voice and fax messages
- Simplified UM – Copies of voice and fax messages are forwarded to the users’s e-mail account
AVST IVR “Automated Agent”
AVST CallXpress XpressCare Maintenance Support Program
XpressCare is a program that provides full software maintenance for your AVST CallXpress system in one easy-to-buy plan.
XpressCare provides you access to AVST technical support resources and software releases at no extra cost to AVST. This ensures optimal software performance, continued stability, and on-going compatibility, which equates to increased customer satisfaction and smooth operations.
OpenText Fax Server (formerly RightFAX)
What can RightFax do for you?
- Create immediate efficiency by delivering your business documents electronically and instantaneously
- Provide the widest range of document delivery choices—fax, email or over the Internet
- Reduce the cost of communicating with customers and suppliers
- Provide complete and secure delivery and receipt of all critical business documents
- Enable back office e-commerce in every facet of your business
- Integrate seamlessly with your business applications and the Internet
- Provide scalability, with modular solutions that grow with your company