Large Business PBX Avaya, AVST, Cisco, NEC, ShoreTel, and Toshiba Support, Solutions, and Maintenance. VoIP PBX solutions for large business, government, and higher education.
Large Enterprise PBX Phone Systems Products and Services
- I would like to learn more about large PBX business phone system solutions
- I am having problems with my PBX business phone system
PBX and Large Enterprise Phone system comparison
|Shoretel||The best VoIP solution that unifies the desktop, presence, IM, mobility, and video. Desktop communications can be conducted without having to look up phone numbers and dial. Has very feature rich contact center capabilities. Offers great redundancy capabilities. The ShoreTel mobility solution can provide presence and can seamlessly integrate and allow for smart phones to transition active calls between wifi and G3/G4 networks. The N+1 redundancy inherent in ShoreTel multi-site solutions makes it a leader in redundancy for large multi-site organizations.|
|NEC||The NEC SVx series systems scales from very small to very large and offers some of the most competitive pricing for premise based phone systems we know of. The 3c system is an open standards system that will work with your existing Polycom phones.|
|Avaya Aura Communication Manager||A very robust system with a strong history of providing feature rich communication solutions with good technical support. It can serve both digital and VoIP end points simultaneously. Avaya have incorporated video, presence, and IM to provide a very competitive unified product offering in the Large PBX UC arena.|
|Cisco Call Manager||A very good VoIP system for businesses that are looking for a unified system that also provides application, routing, and switching support. A great solution for business that want to include wireless phones or end points. A good set of vertical add on solutions exist, especially in healthcare. The Cisco JABBER smart phone app now unifies video, presence, IM, and messaging into a single competitive offering.|
|Toshiba||The Toshiba CIX system is a lower priced option and offers access to manufacturer technical support at no extra cost for the life of the system. Features are similar to products below but do not offer tight desktop integration. Toshiba can offer both digital and IP end points|
|Telesphere||Telesphere hosted is a great hosted VoIP product that provides voice and internet without the upfront cost of a phone system purchase.|
ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions (20 to 50000 stations)
ShoreTel – Overview
ShoreTel IP Phone Systems unify business communication methods into a single, easy-to-manage, and simple-to-use solution that was designed from the ground up for IP networks. We are strategically located to provide ShoreTel solutions in Colorado (Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, and Summit County), Wyoming (Cheyenne, Laramie), and New Mexico (Albuquerque, Sante Fe, Las Vegas).
ShoreTel – Video center
Is your business or enterprise looking for a new premised based unified communications solution.
Watch these videos to see how ShoreTel may the be solution for you:
Here is a video that shows how the award winning ShoreTel IP communicator works simply to improve your productivity:
Here are some ShoreTel customer testimonials:
ShoreTel – resource center
- ShoreTel Demonstration video
- ShoreTel Testimonial video
- ShoreTel Training video
- Solutions Overview
- Unified Communication Switches
- IP Phone Overview
- IP Phone Specifications
- IP Phones
- Contact Center Solutions
- Conference Call Support
- Call Director
- System Management Overview
- Call Manager Overview
- Information for Education institutions
- Information for State, Local, and Federal Government
AVST CallXpress – Voice Mail System
AVST CallXpress offers PBX digital and IP integration with most all PBX manufacturers (Cisco, NEC, Avaya, Toshiba, Alcatel, ShoreTel, etc.). What’s more is that CallXpress allows for simultaneous integrations and world class management of multiple email servers from a single access point.
- Allows you to access all of your messages (voice, fax, email) from one terminal.
- No charge per mailbox
- Conditional Greetings
- Multi-Option Menus
- Multiple Message Queues
- Question & Answer Mailboxes
- Single Key Call-Back (requires ANI on PBX)
- Cascading Notification
- Email notification (no Unified Messaging license required)
- Shared Extensions
- Shared Message Waiting Lights (MWI)
- Trusted Log-in
- Touch-tone & Web Interface
- Public & Personal Distribution Lists
CallXpress Document Center
- CallXpress 8.1 Overview
- Sales Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Boards Cards Slots 101
- Server Specifications
- VMX-Serenade Octel-Aria replacement
AVST CallXpress offers the most robust and unified messaging options:
- Server-based UM – Single store of all messages on the e-mail server
- Client-based UM – e-mail message on one server and voice/fax messages on another server
- Secure UM – Secure web-based access to voice and fax messages
- Simplified UM – Copies of voice and fax messages are forwarded to the users’s e-mail account
NEC SV8300 Phone Systems (up to 1,500 stations)
- I would like to purchase a NEC SV8300 phone system solution
- I am having problems my NEC SV8300 phone system solution
NEC SV8300 Phone
The NEC SV8300 phone system communications Server is a powerful enterprise communications solution that is reliable, scalable and energy-efficient. It is an advanced application server that supports voice, uni?ed communications and mobility solutions, and is designed to easily and efficiently scale to meet the needs of growing businesses. As a member of the SV8000 family of pure IP systems, the SV8300 offers medium-size businesses the latest unified communications, softphone, and while sharing technology while SV8300’s IP and SIP support enables businesses to expand their communications globally.
NEC SV8300 Phone
Avaya Communication Manager S8x00 – (800 to 50000 stations)
- I would like to purchase an Avaya Communication Manager
- I am having problems with my Avaya communication Manager
Avaya Media Servers and Avaya Media Gateways work together with Avaya MultiVantage Software and Avaya IP Telephones to deliver the many advantages of IP telephony over your existing data network. Using a single network to handle both voice and data communication can save you time and money by simplifying network administration and eliminating the need to buy and maintain two separate networks. Sending voice calls over your data network can reduce public network long distance charges a particular advantage in international calling. In addition, because these hardware components adhere to widely accepted standards, they make it easier to deploy applications such as unified messaging and customer relationship management across a multi-vendor data network. Their compatibility with the most popular application program interfaces encourages third-party developers to create useful new applications.
Avaya Aura™ is the core communications platform supporting unified communications and contact center solutions for midsize to large enterprises. It extends Communication Manager and enables SIP-based session management with innovative and powerful capabilities. Leveraging a revolutionary SIP architecture and virtualization technology, Avaya Aura simplifies complex networks and reduces infrastructure costs. Employees at any location can be connected regardless of the infrastructure the endpoints reside on. Avaya Aura enables faster and easier deployment of communications capabilities such as voice, video, messaging, and presence. As a result, productivity and business agility can be increased. Branch, Standard, and Enterprise Editions offer simple per user licensing. Additional software and hardware are offered to support various levels of scalability and redundancy.
Nortel PBX CS1000 Phone Systems – (50 to 5000 stations)
Nortel CS1000 Communication Server 1000 – Option 11, Option 51, Option 81
ATTENTION! Please see the document below regarding new policies for access to technical support (see PASS below). If your CS1000 is release 3 or higher you will need PASS in order to access technical support. If you are older than release 3 we can customize a technical support plan for you.
What do you need ?
Communication Server 1000 (formerly Succession 1000) Release 4.0 is enterprise call server software that supports centralized or distributed collaborative enterprise environments with distributed call server and gateway redundancy, IP telephony scalability up to 15,000 IP clients per call server, SIP-based interworking with Nortel Networks MCS 5100 portfolio and support for an extended range of communication clients. Release 4.0 is common across CS 1000 and Meridian 1 systems, providing a seamless migration path for Meridian 1 upgrades.
Nortel Meridian Option Series – (50 to 5000 stations)
- I need a support contract for my Nortel Meridian Option PBX phone system
- I need technical support for my Nortel Meridian Option PBX phone system
Meridian 1 Option series is a digital PBX for enterprises, delivering advanced applications and carrier-grade, five-nines reliability for traditional voice and Voice over IP communications. Expandable to 800 lines, it supports desktop and system features of larger Meridian 1 systems, including digital and IP telephones, IP Gateways, mobility (802.11) communications, voice messaging, call center, PC-based system management, and multimedia applications.
Avaya PBX Phone Systems – (50 to 5000 stations)
- I need a support contract for my Avaya Definity PBX phone system
- I need technical support for my Avaya Definity PBX phone system
As part of the Avaya™ Enterprise Class IP Solutions (ECLIPS) portfolio, the DEFINITYÂ® Servers—powered by Avaya MultiVantage™ Software—deliver a full range of global communications capabilities to help your enterprise meet its goals for increased productivity, customer care, and network efficiency. These premier voice and data solutions are designed to simplify your move to a converged communications network while protecting the investments you have in place.
Toshiba Strata CIX1200 PBX – System Overview
Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ 1200 business communications system is the perfect solution for a headquarters site that is networked to small or remote offices or retail/restaurant locations.
It unifies, coordinates, and streamlines all your communications with comprehensive solutions for a full range of telecommunication needs. Add valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant/Unified Messaging, Automatic Call Distribution, Voice Over Internet Protocol, Strata Net multiple system networking, Strata Call Manager unified communications, FeatureFlex™ adaptability and customization tools, and more to improve your business’ productivity and customer service.
Powerful Strata CIX1200 IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Supporting up to 1,152 ports, the Strata CIX1200 system is designed for up to 1,000 users and can be networked with other Strata CIX systems, from another CIX1200 down to the CIX40. A total of 128 sites can be networked to accommodate larger capacity or distributed configurations. The system integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions to deliver a superior return on your investment.
- Expandable up to 1,152 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Voice Mail and voice processing capabilities include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.
NEC UM8700 Unified Communications PBX
NEC UM8700 – executive summary
NEC and AVST have combined to provide a world-class unified communications solution for NEC PBX owners via the NEC UM8700. The solution combines NEC’s best in class call handling and AVST’s best in class unified messaging to offer new and existing UM8700 customer the best unified messaging solution.
NEC UM8700 -top reasons to own or upgrade
- Provides unified messaging, mobility, and best in class unified messaging at minimum cost
- Links your NEC and AVST system using SIP and minimizes cost, equipment, and downtime
- Works in a virtualized environment
- Increases efficiency through user and business productivity-enhancing tools
NEC UM8700 – overview
UM8700 delivers best-in-class applications that can enhance a user’s efficiency and productivity as well as a business’s overall effectiveness in the marketplace. These productivity-enhancing tools provide users with the ability to access and manage all of their messages, whether they’re in the office or on the road. In addition, users are able to direct incoming calls to the device of their choice so that they never miss an important call.
NEC UM8700 – features
- Get instant access to e-mail, voicemail and fax messages in one inbox
- Retrieve messages from any location, using a phone, computer or mobile device
- Prioritize voice messages more easily
- See all messages at a glance
NEC UM8700 – speech enabled interface
- Access messages (“Get new messages,” “Get new e-mail”)
- Navigate message queues (“Next message,” “Previous message”)
- Process messages (“Delete message,” “Forward message,” “Reply to message”)
- Place calls to other system users (“Ring John Smith”)
- Place calls directly to phone numbers (“Dial 3334444”)
NEC UM8700 – Personal Assistant
– enhances a user’s efficiency and productivity as well as increases a business’s overall customer satisfaction.