Contact Center and IVR system Solutions
- I want to purchase a Contact Center or IVR solution
- I am having problems with my Call Center or IVR system
SIP trunking is quickly taking over as the preferred configuration for small and large businesses, government, and educational entities to receive both their internet and voice services. SIP trunks can interface with both IP and Traditional TDM pbx systems since they can be configured with a traditional T1 handoff. However, a native SIP handoff is the optimal and is the least expensive configuration. Some IP PBX systems do not charge a license fee for each of the SIP trunks connected to a system.
Government and Educational entities with fluctuating call traffic are quickly taking hold of this new technology, which allows for a baseline number of trunks with a burstable capability.
Toshiba Strata CIX1200 PBX – System Overview
Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ 1200 business communications system is the perfect solution for a headquarters site that is networked to small or remote offices or retail/restaurant locations.
It unifies, coordinates, and streamlines all your communications with comprehensive solutions for a full range of telecommunication needs. Add valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant/Unified Messaging, Automatic Call Distribution, Voice Over Internet Protocol, Strata Net multiple system networking, Strata Call Manager unified communications, FeatureFlex™ adaptability and customization tools, and more to improve your business’ productivity and customer service.
Powerful Strata CIX1200 IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Supporting up to 1,152 ports, the Strata CIX1200 system is designed for up to 1,000 users and can be networked with other Strata CIX systems, from another CIX1200 down to the CIX40. A total of 128 sites can be networked to accommodate larger capacity or distributed configurations. The system integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions to deliver a superior return on your investment.
- Expandable up to 1,152 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Voice Mail and voice processing capabilities include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.
Nortel Contact Center and IVR Solutions
Nortel Networks Customer Contact and Voice Portal Solutions provide the means for customers to do business with you consistently and seamlessly – anywhere, anyway, and anytime.
Our extensive portfolio includes contact center, self-service, and advanced speech recognition solutions. Having established more than 30,000 customer contact centers worldwide, Nortel Networks has the business and technological expertise to create a scalable, flexible, and resilient solution that will grow and change with your organization. We can help you better integrate contact center strategies into your company’s overall operations by giving you the tools to manage and understand customer relationships more effectively, and to maximize your return on those relationships. And backed by our Customer Contact and Voice Portal Solutions team’s global reputation for quality and reliability, we offer a single, responsive point of contact for all of your sales and service needs.
AVST IVR “Automated Agent”
Avaya Contact Center and IVR Applications
Building on the performance and flexibility of the DEFINITY Enterprise Communications Server, you can select from a powerful assortment of features, capabilities, and applications specially designed to enhance call center operations.
Cisco Unified Communication VoIP Solutions – Business Edition 6000
The Cisco Unified Communications Business Edition 6000
Purpose-Built, Affordable, Simple Collaboration
Strengthen your business relationships through improved interactions and experiences with Cisco Business Edition 6000, a sophisticated, yet simple on-premise, collaboration solution.
Enhancing Access to Information
See how Stanford Federal Credit union improves employee and customer communications.
Business Edition 6000 offers a full feature set plus services for up to 1000 users.
View Video Case Study
Features and Capabilities
Built with proven technology, Cisco Business Edition 6000 provides foundational unified communication and advanced collaboration services. Consolidated into one virtualized platform, it supports up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents. It is:
- Complete – experience end-to-end collaboration across your entire organization
- Affordable – priced for smaller budgets, integrating collaboration services on a single platform to cut costs
- Simple – fast and easy to install, deploy, manage, and use
- Interoperable – links multiple third-party H.323 or SIP telepresence and video endpoints together transparently
- Scalable – offers a smooth and fast migration from outdated telephony with an expandable and flexible architecture
The Business Edition 6000 offers:
- Choice – the virtualized platform models are designed to meet specific business needs
- Open Standards – supports third-party applications to help you efficiently run your business
- High availability – optional server redundancy and Survivable Branch (SRST) provides peace of mind
Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
- Boost productivity with an efficient working environment that supports users on any device, from any location, at any time.
- Reduce operations complexity and costs by providing your limited IT staff with one simple solution to manage.
- Lower TCO with hardware consolidation, reduced power and cooling costs, and easy-to-use provisioning and administration tools.
- Customize the collaboration you need today with the flexibility to change and adapt with growth.
- Respond quickly and effectively to your customers, improving their satisfaction and loyalty.
Easy and Cost-Effective Roll Out
Deploy the full collaboration feature set to your users with
Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing
Extensive IP Phone and Video Endpoint Portfolio
Specifications at a Glance
Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports:
- Centrally-managed platform model options for five or nine virtual machines concurrently running co-resident collaboration applications
- Up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents
- Full-featured redundancy for all core applications over a WAN or LAN environment
Call Recording Solutions
Call Recording Solutions by HCWT
Call Recording Solutions by HCWT
Call Recording of incoming and outgoing phone calls is almost a must these days to maintain a high level of customer service and defray mounting legal expenses. We see that most all contact centers are utilizing call monitoring and call recording as a means to maximize staff efficiency and customer satisfaction. Hi Country has been providing call recording solutions for over 10+ years and they have a solution for you. We are the team of “Yes” and we should be able to help you with a line side or station side call recording solution.
Give Team HCWT a call or email today (1.800.845.6780 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to see how a call recording solution can help your business.
Line side call recording solutions record all incoming and outgoing calls for all incoming lines to your business phone system. Station side call recording only records specified phone extensions. As the number of station side call recording sessions increase it is more efficient to implement a line side recording solution.
There are many reasons you may be needing a call recording service. Internal policies may have changed within the company, government regulations may be in effect, or you may be looking to increase the bottom line. VSLogger and all of Versadial’s call recording systems and software are designed to help you quickly and easily start to record your phone calls. With Adutante Call Recording you can bring voice, video and pc analytics into one platform.
Call Recording – Need to maintain PCI Compliance?
PCI Compliance requires all companies recording phone conversations to handle credit card details with the utmost security. Versadial recording products VSLogger and Adutante) provide ever extending technology features which help Versadial customers to become PCI DSS compliant.Technology features for PCI compliance include, but not limited to:
- Ability to stop recording during exchange of sensitive information
- Ability to pause/silence recording during exchange of sensitive information
- Ability to erase part of the recording which contain sensitive information
- Ability to mark recordings as sensitive and render them “unqueriable”
Feel free to ask a sales specialist at HCTW for more detailed information on PCI DSS Compliance
Call Recording – Need to Reduce Your Corporate and Personal Liability?
Every business faces the possibility of lawsuits. Customer disputes usually begin with a miscommunication and end up in a lawsuit when there is no easy way to prove who is right. Corporations and their employees can be liable for these miscommunications, and even when they are able to defend against a lawsuit, the costs of doing so can be tremendous. For this reason, it is important to take a proactive stance with regards to reducing liability. With a Call Recording System in place, you can user the recorded evidence to defuse customer disputes before they escalate into costly lawsuits
Call Recording – Need to Stay Compliant?
With new and old government regulations, compliance has been an important requirement for most business practices. If you are in the financial sector you are most likely required to record all verbal communications. Brokers, Banks, Insurance Companies and other financial institutions are constantly regulated and monitored by private and government entities that enforce the proper handling of personal financial information. Call Recording Systems can help maintain your compliance with these regulatory groups and keep you from being fined or prosecuted.
Call Recording – Reduce Costly Entry Errors/Quality Control
One of the most common and costly problems facing salespeople and customer service agents is mistyping customer or order data. This results in costly errors such as the wrong product or quantity being shipped, or being sent back because an address number was entered incorrectly. The result is not just unnecessary costs, but also lost revenues and decreased customer loyalty. If a Call Recording System is put in place this information is automatically captured and saved for later review, no important details are lost or forgotten.
Call Recording – Sales Training
Supervisors and managers can randomly sample a number of phone calls made by their agents, providing an easy to use Quality Control test. With our Recording Software system you can grade individual calls, providing training and feedback to your agents. Easily mark successful calls and ineffective calls and export them to be used in group meetings to help train and pin-point strengths and weaknesses. Employees can also listen to their own recordings and learn self improvements by analyzing their successful key points in a conversation and also their weaknesses.
Call Recording – Performance Reviews
Our call recording software allows supervisors and managers to filter and search past as well as current call recordings. They can easily grade and bookmark their sales forces calls, adding notes, as well as easily extracting portions of a phone call. This allows supervisors and managers to provide productive performance reviews with their employee, showing how the employee is doing, as well as helping to improve and guide their employee to obtain a greater quality of success.
Call Recording – Improve Customer Satisfaction
With the ability to grade and monitor calls, both current and past recordings, supervisors and managers have more control over the quality of their employees and their interactions with customers. No need to hover over an employee’s desk to see how they are interacting with a customer, you can easily click a button and listen from anywhere in the office. Don’t wait for customer complaints to come in before addressing the problem; by monitoring and listening to your employees conversations you can address situations and disgruntled customers before it gets out of hand.
Our recording software allows snippets of a conversation to be easily extracted and emailed, providing an easy way to use real life scenarios and conversations during sales training and staff meetings. Overall, with a better trained staff and ongoing monitoring, your customer satisfaction will increase and more and more employees will be trained to handle all situations properly and effectively.Increase Business Security
With a call recording system in place, you can easily reduce inappropriate calls and detect security problems. Monitor trade secrets and conversations amongst fellow employees to help reduce private and restricted information.
You can also monitor employee interaction, to help reduce any inappropriate conversations, be it sexual harassment or use of company time for personal gossip and phone calls.
Call Recording – Reduce Personal Calls on Business’ Time
With a call recording system in place, you can easily reduce personal phone calls being made during business hours. Every year nearly $759 billion (Salary.com) is wasted on employees using business time to make personal phone calls, internet browsing, and errands. With a phone monitoring system, supervisors and managers have the ability to help reduce these personal phone calls and inappropriate conversations.