Avaya Business Phone Systems
ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions (20 to 50000 stations)
ShoreTel – Overview
ShoreTel IP Phone Systems unify business communication methods into a single, easy-to-manage, and simple-to-use solution that was designed from the ground up for IP networks. We are strategically located to provide ShoreTel solutions in Colorado (Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, and Summit County), Wyoming (Cheyenne, Laramie), and New Mexico (Albuquerque, Sante Fe, Las Vegas).
ShoreTel – Video center
Is your business or enterprise looking for a new premised based unified communications solution.
Watch these videos to see how ShoreTel may the be solution for you:
Here is a video that shows how the award winning ShoreTel IP communicator works simply to improve your productivity:
Here are some ShoreTel customer testimonials:
ShoreTel – resource center
- ShoreTel Demonstration video
- ShoreTel Testimonial video
- ShoreTel Training video
- Solutions Overview
- Unified Communication Switches
- IP Phone Overview
- IP Phone Specifications
- IP Phones
- Contact Center Solutions
- Conference Call Support
- Call Director
- System Management Overview
- Call Manager Overview
- Information for Education institutions
- Information for State, Local, and Federal Government
ShoreTel Connect Hybrid
High Country has been a leading player in the ShoreTel Connect Hybrid Field Trials and are ready to design, implement, and support your ShoreTel Connect Hybrid solution.
What communications system do you choose when you need some of the features that an onsite phone solution offers, but you also need some of the cloud features? What do you choose when you have various office locations both large and small? Or perhaps, you have office locations in different countries? These present big challenges when choosing a system that meets your business needs.
HCWT understands that some companies need both the cloud and an onsite solution. One solution does not always meet a company’s business needs, so, we offer a custom hybrid solution to offer you the best of both the cloud and the onsite solution.
Some possible business scenarios:
- A company has offices in Los Angeles and wants to leverage the advantages of a cloud solution in Los Angeles and their multiple locations across the United States, but has an office in Germany which would not be on the same cloud. A cloud only solution does not work for this company. By choosing the hybrid solution this company can leverage the benefits of the cloud in the United States offices and use the on premise solution in their German office keeping the capital investment cost low and allowing for future growth in their United States offices.
- A company has multiple office locations. One of the offices is in a location with a poor internet connection. The company wants to leverage the benefits of the cloud solution, but it will not work in the one location due to internet connection. This company can choose a hybrid solution which will allow them to have the cloud solution for all offices, but use the onsite solution in a single location. This means low capital investment cost for this company and the hybrid solution will grow as the company grows.
- A company has multiple small office locations that they want to be on the cloud solution, but one very large office which is too big for the cloud. Only the onsite solution will work for this large office. This company can take advantage of a hybrid solution in the one location which keeps initial investment costs low and allows the company to leverage the advantages of the cloud.
Hybrid phone solutions features include:
- Premium managed phone system offering both private and public cloud connectivity for ultimate choice and flexibility.
- End-users manage voicemail, address book and personalized call handling settings via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Managers use the web portal to administer moves/adds/changes, access the visual call flow editor, and monitor account activity.
- End-user support provided by HCWT so you don’t have to; help is only a button away.
- Contact center functionality is bundled with the phone service—there’s no need to buy separate technology.
- Additional feature integrations include on-demand conference calling, click-to-dial, call recording, phone campaign analysis, call barging, hunt and ring groups and more.
- Centralized or distributed – Customers can leverage the IP PBX deployment model that best suits their specific IT environment.
- An intuitive browser-based administrative interface, your IT staff can maintain the system from anywhere on the network.
- Allows users to use VoIP phones, mobile phones, or any phone connected to the public phone network as if it were their own extension, enabling them to work when, where, and how they want.
- A unique on-site, appliance-based, IP PBX platform with no single point of failure.
- Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis tool can show you why HCWT’S onsite IP PBX phone system offers the lowest TCO in the industry.
There are many benefits for a business owner in choosing a hybrid phone system.
- Flexibility: A hybrid system does not require you to take an “all or nothing” approach when deploying VoIP technologies. The system can work with existing infrastructures, become a pure IP solution, an all-digital system or a combination of both.
- VoIP Advantages: Being able to deploy VoIP only where it makes sense lets you take advantage of all of the cost savings associated with VoIP without making a costly investment in a “pure” IP solution.
Choosing a hybrid system combines the best of two delivery method: a hybrid cloud communications platform that delivers resiliency, control and availability of an onsite “hardware-based” phone system with the immediacy, easy and flexibility of PBX applications delivered from the cloud. Get the best of both worlds with assistance from High Country Workplace Technologies, contact us today at 303-467-5504.
NEC SV8100 Phone Systems
NEC SV8100 Phone (up to 500 stations)
NEC SV8100 Phone
In today’s highly competitive business environment, effective and reliable communications are critical to the success of your business – communications facilitate rapid decision-making, increase employee productivity and improve customer responsiveness. Implementing the latest Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology and comprehensive desktop solutions that deliver superior performance, efficiency, flexibility and reliability when and where you need it, is key to your business’s survival and growth in today’s information-driven business environment.
- nec-phone-sv8100-phone system-dt310-dt330-dt710-dt730-user-guide.pdf
NEC SV8100 Phone
Strata CIX40 – System Overview
Toshiba CIX40 VoIP phone system solutions, support, and service.
Strata CIX40 – System Overview
Toshiba’s Strata® CIX40 gives your small business, enterprise branch or retail locations powerful IP capabilities. It can be configured with a variety of endpoints, including IP telephones, digital telephones, SoftIPT® softphones for PDAs, laptops or desktop PCs, wireless and cordless telephones. With easy call handling, scalability and comprehensive features that enable you to work the way you want, the Strata® CIX40 will drive business process integration, create efficiencies and maximize return on investment. And because it’s from Toshiba, you can count on unsurpassed reliability, clarity and performance.
The systems many advanced features and capabilities include:
- Base configuration of 8, 16, or 24 IP channels for IP telephone connections, SIP trunks, and IP Strata Net multi-system networking
- 4-11 trunks with Caller ID
- 8-16 digital telephones
- Voice Mail and Auto Attendant of 4, 6, or 8 ports enabling message call monitoring, LCD feature prompting, soft keys, call recording and more
- Call Center features allow users to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones,
gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
- Strata CIX40 Brochure
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.
NEC SV8300 Phone Systems (up to 1,500 stations)
- I would like to purchase a NEC SV8300 phone system solution
- I am having problems my NEC SV8300 phone system solution
NEC SV8300 Phone
The NEC SV8300 phone system communications Server is a powerful enterprise communications solution that is reliable, scalable and energy-efficient. It is an advanced application server that supports voice, uni?ed communications and mobility solutions, and is designed to easily and efficiently scale to meet the needs of growing businesses. As a member of the SV8000 family of pure IP systems, the SV8300 offers medium-size businesses the latest unified communications, softphone, and while sharing technology while SV8300’s IP and SIP support enables businesses to expand their communications globally.
NEC SV8300 Phone
Avaya IP Office (analog, T1, & SIP) (8 to 360 stations)
Avaya IP Office is an all-in-one solution specially designed to meet the communications challenges facing small and medium-sized businesses. Due to its modular design, the solution can scale from 2 to 360 extensions to meet the needs of home offices, stand-alone businesses, and networked branch and head offices. Built on Avaya’s latest advancements in converged voice and data technology, small to mid-sized businesses can benefit from many of the advantages sophisticated communications deliver to their operations.
VoIP Phone Systems
Cisco, ShoreTel, and Avaya/Nortel VoIP Phone Systems and VoIP Solutions
VoIP Network Assessment and Performance Monitoring
We offer a comprehensive array of one-time and continuous network monitoring services to ensure that LAN networks are adequate for a VoIP phone system solution.
NEC UM8700 Unified Communications PBX
NEC UM8700 – executive summary
NEC and AVST have combined to provide a world-class unified communications solution for NEC PBX owners via the NEC UM8700. The solution combines NEC’s best in class call handling and AVST’s best in class unified messaging to offer new and existing UM8700 customer the best unified messaging solution.
NEC UM8700 -top reasons to own or upgrade
- Provides unified messaging, mobility, and best in class unified messaging at minimum cost
- Links your NEC and AVST system using SIP and minimizes cost, equipment, and downtime
- Works in a virtualized environment
- Increases efficiency through user and business productivity-enhancing tools
NEC UM8700 – overview
UM8700 delivers best-in-class applications that can enhance a user’s efficiency and productivity as well as a business’s overall effectiveness in the marketplace. These productivity-enhancing tools provide users with the ability to access and manage all of their messages, whether they’re in the office or on the road. In addition, users are able to direct incoming calls to the device of their choice so that they never miss an important call.
NEC UM8700 – features
- Get instant access to e-mail, voicemail and fax messages in one inbox
- Retrieve messages from any location, using a phone, computer or mobile device
- Prioritize voice messages more easily
- See all messages at a glance
NEC UM8700 – speech enabled interface
- Access messages (“Get new messages,” “Get new e-mail”)
- Navigate message queues (“Next message,” “Previous message”)
- Process messages (“Delete message,” “Forward message,” “Reply to message”)
- Place calls to other system users (“Ring John Smith”)
- Place calls directly to phone numbers (“Dial 3334444”)
NEC UM8700 – Personal Assistant
– enhances a user’s efficiency and productivity as well as increases a business’s overall customer satisfaction.