The Cisco Unified Communications Business Edition 6000
Purpose-Built, Affordable, Simple Collaboration
Strengthen your business relationships through improved interactions and experiences with Cisco Business Edition 6000, a sophisticated, yet simple on-premise, collaboration solution.
Enhancing Access to Information
See how Stanford Federal Credit union improves employee and customer communications.
Business Edition 6000 offers a full feature set plus services for up to 1000 users.
View Video Case Study
Features and Capabilities
Built with proven technology, Cisco Business Edition 6000 provides foundational unified communication and advanced collaboration services. Consolidated into one virtualized platform, it supports up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents. It is:
- Complete – experience end-to-end collaboration across your entire organization
- Affordable – priced for smaller budgets, integrating collaboration services on a single platform to cut costs
- Simple – fast and easy to install, deploy, manage, and use
- Interoperable – links multiple third-party H.323 or SIP telepresence and video endpoints together transparently
- Scalable – offers a smooth and fast migration from outdated telephony with an expandable and flexible architecture
The Business Edition 6000 offers:
- Choice – the virtualized platform models are designed to meet specific business needs
- Open Standards – supports third-party applications to help you efficiently run your business
- High availability – optional server redundancy and Survivable Branch (SRST) provides peace of mind
Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
- Boost productivity with an efficient working environment that supports users on any device, from any location, at any time.
- Reduce operations complexity and costs by providing your limited IT staff with one simple solution to manage.
- Lower TCO with hardware consolidation, reduced power and cooling costs, and easy-to-use provisioning and administration tools.
- Customize the collaboration you need today with the flexibility to change and adapt with growth.
- Respond quickly and effectively to your customers, improving their satisfaction and loyalty.
Easy and Cost-Effective Roll Out
Deploy the full collaboration feature set to your users with
Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing
Extensive IP Phone and Video Endpoint Portfolio
Specifications at a Glance
Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports:
- Centrally-managed platform model options for five or nine virtual machines concurrently running co-resident collaboration applications
- Up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents
- Full-featured redundancy for all core applications over a WAN or LAN environment