High Country has been a leading player in the ShoreTel Connect Hybrid Field Trials and are ready to design, implement, and support your ShoreTel Connect Hybrid solution.
What communications system do you choose when you need some of the features that an onsite phone solution offers, but you also need some of the cloud features? What do you choose when you have various office locations both large and small? Or perhaps, you have office locations in different countries? These present big challenges when choosing a system that meets your business needs.
HCWT understands that some companies need both the cloud and an onsite solution. One solution does not always meet a company’s business needs, so, we offer a custom hybrid solution to offer you the best of both the cloud and the onsite solution.
Some possible business scenarios:
- A company has offices in Los Angeles and wants to leverage the advantages of a cloud solution in Los Angeles and their multiple locations across the United States, but has an office in Germany which would not be on the same cloud. A cloud only solution does not work for this company. By choosing the hybrid solution this company can leverage the benefits of the cloud in the United States offices and use the on premise solution in their German office keeping the capital investment cost low and allowing for future growth in their United States offices.
- A company has multiple office locations. One of the offices is in a location with a poor internet connection. The company wants to leverage the benefits of the cloud solution, but it will not work in the one location due to internet connection. This company can choose a hybrid solution which will allow them to have the cloud solution for all offices, but use the onsite solution in a single location. This means low capital investment cost for this company and the hybrid solution will grow as the company grows.
- A company has multiple small office locations that they want to be on the cloud solution, but one very large office which is too big for the cloud. Only the onsite solution will work for this large office. This company can take advantage of a hybrid solution in the one location which keeps initial investment costs low and allows the company to leverage the advantages of the cloud.
Hybrid phone solutions features include:
- Premium managed phone system offering both private and public cloud connectivity for ultimate choice and flexibility.
- End-users manage voicemail, address book and personalized call handling settings via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Managers use the web portal to administer moves/adds/changes, access the visual call flow editor, and monitor account activity.
- End-user support provided by HCWT so you don’t have to; help is only a button away.
- Contact center functionality is bundled with the phone service—there’s no need to buy separate technology.
- Additional feature integrations include on-demand conference calling, click-to-dial, call recording, phone campaign analysis, call barging, hunt and ring groups and more.
- Centralized or distributed – Customers can leverage the IP PBX deployment model that best suits their specific IT environment.
- An intuitive browser-based administrative interface, your IT staff can maintain the system from anywhere on the network.
- Allows users to use VoIP phones, mobile phones, or any phone connected to the public phone network as if it were their own extension, enabling them to work when, where, and how they want.
- A unique on-site, appliance-based, IP PBX platform with no single point of failure.
- Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis tool can show you why HCWT’S onsite IP PBX phone system offers the lowest TCO in the industry.
There are many benefits for a business owner in choosing a hybrid phone system.
- Flexibility: A hybrid system does not require you to take an “all or nothing” approach when deploying VoIP technologies. The system can work with existing infrastructures, become a pure IP solution, an all-digital system or a combination of both.
- VoIP Advantages: Being able to deploy VoIP only where it makes sense lets you take advantage of all of the cost savings associated with VoIP without making a costly investment in a “pure” IP solution.
Choosing a hybrid system combines the best of two delivery method: a hybrid cloud communications platform that delivers resiliency, control and availability of an onsite “hardware-based” phone system with the immediacy, easy and flexibility of PBX applications delivered from the cloud. Get the best of both worlds with assistance from High Country Workplace Technologies, contact us today at 303-467-5504.