Bank Phone Systems, financial investment phone systems, and commercial finance phone systems.
ShoreTel Connect ONSITE
High Country has nearly a decade of experience has a ShoreTel certified design, implementation, and support partner. High Country has also been part of the ShoreTel Connect Onsite field trials and we are ahead of the game when it comes to planning and converting existing ShoreTel customers to Connect 1.0. We are capable of support installations from a single location to tens of locations.
There are many considerations a business owner must think about when choosing the right phone system solution for their business. Cost does factor into the decision, but it shouldn’t be the only thing to consider. You should consider your company’s current communication needs, but also anticipate how the company will grow in the future. Failing to do so will lead you to choose a solution for today that may not be what your company will need in the future which leads to higher cost in the long term.
The onsite phone system offers a more traditional approach compared to the cloud based phone system. You buy, own, manage and maintain your own system and subscribe to phone lines from your local Telco or VoIP provider. This solution can be more cost effective and/or flexible for larger deployments or if you require integration with other enterprise business applications such as a CRM. If your business is located in a building with poor wiring or a poor internet connection, you will want to choose an onsite solution.
Onsite Phone System Benefits:
- Management: An onsite phone system provides more in-depth management controls allowing you more authority over user features and functionality you offer.
- Flexibility: Ability to create custom applications and reporting tools and easily integrate with other business applications. In addition, you are able to add VoIP lines or SIP trunks from multiple VoIP providers.
- Lower costs: Even though there is a higher upfront cost to purchase, install and configure the solution, monthly costs will be lower.
- Redundancy: You have the ability to create redundancy on phone lines using a combination of land line and VoIP.
The onsite phone system integrates communication features such as video conferencing, IM, mobility and online collaboration into a single easy-to-use IP PBX solution. By eliminating separate tools, a business can boost productivity and reduce costs.
At the heart of our premise-based business IP PBX phone system is the ShoreTel Unified Communications (UC) Platform core software, which leverages a distributed single-image architecture to deliver voice calling, features, and integrated applications.
This platform software, which also manages call processing and trunking, is available as a virtual application and also comes embedded in our signature ShoreTel Voice Switches, solid-state appliances with a 13-15 year lifespan.
Whether virtual or physical, all system switches work together and are managed via a browser-based, single interface (unlike other phone systems that require multiple protocols for individual applications or locations). The system’s intelligence is distributed across the architecture so in the event of a WAN failure, each site can function independently.
Voice applications, including rich calling features, voice messaging, and auto-attendant are similarly deployed throughout the IP PBX network.
End users have a single, customizable interface to manage communications on their ShoreTel desk phone, computer, mobile device, or home telephone included as part of the on-premise solution.
Onsite phone systems are recommended for any business that wants the flexibility to customize and control the system, integrate it with other business applications, or set-up onsite line or system redundancy. The onsite phone system is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to get a quote today.
ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions (20 to 50000 stations)
ShoreTel – Overview
ShoreTel IP Phone Systems unify business communication methods into a single, easy-to-manage, and simple-to-use solution that was designed from the ground up for IP networks. We are strategically located to provide ShoreTel solutions in Colorado (Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, and Summit County), Wyoming (Cheyenne, Laramie), and New Mexico (Albuquerque, Sante Fe, Las Vegas).
ShoreTel – Video center
Is your business or enterprise looking for a new premised based unified communications solution.
Watch these videos to see how ShoreTel may the be solution for you:
Here is a video that shows how the award winning ShoreTel IP communicator works simply to improve your productivity:
Here are some ShoreTel customer testimonials:
ShoreTel – resource center
- ShoreTel Demonstration video
- ShoreTel Testimonial video
- ShoreTel Training video
- Solutions Overview
- Unified Communication Switches
- IP Phone Overview
- IP Phone Specifications
- IP Phones
- Contact Center Solutions
- Conference Call Support
- Call Director
- System Management Overview
- Call Manager Overview
- Information for Education institutions
- Information for State, Local, and Federal Government
ShoreTel Connect Hybrid
High Country has been a leading player in the ShoreTel Connect Hybrid Field Trials and are ready to design, implement, and support your ShoreTel Connect Hybrid solution.
What communications system do you choose when you need some of the features that an onsite phone solution offers, but you also need some of the cloud features? What do you choose when you have various office locations both large and small? Or perhaps, you have office locations in different countries? These present big challenges when choosing a system that meets your business needs.
HCWT understands that some companies need both the cloud and an onsite solution. One solution does not always meet a company’s business needs, so, we offer a custom hybrid solution to offer you the best of both the cloud and the onsite solution.
Some possible business scenarios:
- A company has offices in Los Angeles and wants to leverage the advantages of a cloud solution in Los Angeles and their multiple locations across the United States, but has an office in Germany which would not be on the same cloud. A cloud only solution does not work for this company. By choosing the hybrid solution this company can leverage the benefits of the cloud in the United States offices and use the on premise solution in their German office keeping the capital investment cost low and allowing for future growth in their United States offices.
- A company has multiple office locations. One of the offices is in a location with a poor internet connection. The company wants to leverage the benefits of the cloud solution, but it will not work in the one location due to internet connection. This company can choose a hybrid solution which will allow them to have the cloud solution for all offices, but use the onsite solution in a single location. This means low capital investment cost for this company and the hybrid solution will grow as the company grows.
- A company has multiple small office locations that they want to be on the cloud solution, but one very large office which is too big for the cloud. Only the onsite solution will work for this large office. This company can take advantage of a hybrid solution in the one location which keeps initial investment costs low and allows the company to leverage the advantages of the cloud.
Hybrid phone solutions features include:
- Premium managed phone system offering both private and public cloud connectivity for ultimate choice and flexibility.
- End-users manage voicemail, address book and personalized call handling settings via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Managers use the web portal to administer moves/adds/changes, access the visual call flow editor, and monitor account activity.
- End-user support provided by HCWT so you don’t have to; help is only a button away.
- Contact center functionality is bundled with the phone service—there’s no need to buy separate technology.
- Additional feature integrations include on-demand conference calling, click-to-dial, call recording, phone campaign analysis, call barging, hunt and ring groups and more.
- Centralized or distributed – Customers can leverage the IP PBX deployment model that best suits their specific IT environment.
- An intuitive browser-based administrative interface, your IT staff can maintain the system from anywhere on the network.
- Allows users to use VoIP phones, mobile phones, or any phone connected to the public phone network as if it were their own extension, enabling them to work when, where, and how they want.
- A unique on-site, appliance-based, IP PBX platform with no single point of failure.
- Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis tool can show you why HCWT’S onsite IP PBX phone system offers the lowest TCO in the industry.
There are many benefits for a business owner in choosing a hybrid phone system.
- Flexibility: A hybrid system does not require you to take an “all or nothing” approach when deploying VoIP technologies. The system can work with existing infrastructures, become a pure IP solution, an all-digital system or a combination of both.
- VoIP Advantages: Being able to deploy VoIP only where it makes sense lets you take advantage of all of the cost savings associated with VoIP without making a costly investment in a “pure” IP solution.
Choosing a hybrid system combines the best of two delivery method: a hybrid cloud communications platform that delivers resiliency, control and availability of an onsite “hardware-based” phone system with the immediacy, easy and flexibility of PBX applications delivered from the cloud. Get the best of both worlds with assistance from High Country Workplace Technologies, contact us today at 303-467-5504.
Avaya IP Office (analog, T1, & SIP) (8 to 360 stations)
Avaya IP Office is an all-in-one solution specially designed to meet the communications challenges facing small and medium-sized businesses. Due to its modular design, the solution can scale from 2 to 360 extensions to meet the needs of home offices, stand-alone businesses, and networked branch and head offices. Built on Avaya’s latest advancements in converged voice and data technology, small to mid-sized businesses can benefit from many of the advantages sophisticated communications deliver to their operations.
Banking and Financial Sector – Cisco, ShoreTel, and Avaya/Nortel Phone Systems and VoIP Solutions
ShoreTel Connect Mobility
Shoretel Onsite and Cloud Mobility
STAY CONNECTED EVERYWHERE. ALWAYS
ShoreTel Mobility Lets You Take Your Office With You.
Need to make staying in touch more convenient for employees when they’re out of the office? Wish your employees didn’t give out their personal phone numbers for company business?
ShoreTel Sky Mobility puts desk phone features on all popular smartphones and tablets so your employees can stay in touch professionally no matter where they go. You can even find ShoreTel Mobility on the Apple Watch.
Transform your mobile device into a mobile workstation while maintaining a professional identity
Work like a pro from your favorite device—including the Apple Watch
- “Dual persona” separates business and personal calls on a single device—never reveals your personal number
- Leverages VoIP over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G cellular data to keep connections up and costs down
- Supports most popular smartphones and tablets. Look for your model here.
- Enables the ShoreTel Dock to turn iPhones and iPads into fully-featured business phones
Give your iOS and Android devices high-performance UC features
Integrates your mobile device with ShoreTel Premises Collaboration for fully featured performance
- Video conferencing connects your device with room-based systems
- Peer-to-peer video provides face-to-face conversations from anywhere
- Desktop sharing for enhanced collaboration
- Instant messaging to connect immediately
- CRM integration makes it easy to make customers happy
Deploy secure enterprise communications
Alleviate IT’s security concerns
- Encryption ensures secure mobile voice communications
- Device- and user-level authentication with digital certification provides secure access
- Built-in VPN so users don’t need to constantly re-authenticate
- Simplify administration with location-aware policies and enterprise directory integration
Available for on-premises systems as an appliance or virtualized application
Simplify system management and deployment with a single solution for all UC systems
- Lighten IT’s workload by eliminating the need for manual upgrades and end-user intervention
- ShoreTel Mobile Router appliance extends voice and UC capabilities to mobile devices
- ShoreTel Virtualized Mobility Router provides virtualized ShoreTel software for customer servers
The mobility solution is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to learn more or get a quote today.
NEC SV8100 Phone Systems
NEC SV8100 Phone (up to 500 stations)
NEC SV8100 Phone
In today’s highly competitive business environment, effective and reliable communications are critical to the success of your business – communications facilitate rapid decision-making, increase employee productivity and improve customer responsiveness. Implementing the latest Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology and comprehensive desktop solutions that deliver superior performance, efficiency, flexibility and reliability when and where you need it, is key to your business’s survival and growth in today’s information-driven business environment.
- nec-phone-sv8100-phone system-dt310-dt330-dt710-dt730-user-guide.pdf
NEC SV8100 Phone
Cisco Unified Communications Express (40 to 240 stations)
Deploying data and voice capabilities in a single, integrated routing platform to increase productivity, decrease costs, and lower total cost of ownership.
Many organizations have successfully lowered their total cost of ownership and increased employee productivity by consolidating data networks and implementing networked applications. Today, business conditions are driving technology trends that extend “enterprise-like” functions to small and medium-sized offices with a continued emphasis on lowering costs, increasing return on investment, and boosting productivity. The widely deployed, proven portfolio of the Cisco® Call Manager Express provides data routing functions with features such as robust quality of service, network security, encryption, VPN, firewall, and intrusion detection to address the business needs of small and medium-sized offices. Cisco also has continued to introduce a wide range of network modules and interface cards that have enhanced the business value of the router. These services include content delivery, voice gateway, wireless LAN, and a variety of other capabilities.
Toshiba CIX100 VoIP phone system solutions, support, and service
Strata CIX100 – System Overview
Small to medium businesses need a flexible telecommunication system that can easily adapt to their growing needs. Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™100 is designed to provide the exact features your businesses needs today, and in the future. This makes it the ultimate cost-effective solution for your business and enterprise branch locations. Our systems can be configured with a variety of communication endpoints, including IP telephones, digital telephones, SoftIPT® softphones for PDAs, laptops or desktop PCs, wireless and cordless telephones.
Strata CIX100 IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Toshiba’s IP business communication systems provide optimum solutions for any sized business â€“whether you need a basic telephone system or one with advanced capabilities.
- Expandable up to 112 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced voice mail applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.