Business Phone Systems. VoIP PBX Solutions, Phone System Maintenance for Avaya IP Office, ShoreTel, Toshiba Strata CIX, and NEC SV8100
Comcast VoIP VoiceEdge for Business
If you already have Comcast Business class internet service or you are evaluating your phone service options then Comcast VoIP VoiceEdge hosted solution should seriously be considered. The Comcast VoIP VoiceEdge solution offers competitive service features at a very competitive price. Please watch this video for a more thorough view.
Comcast VoIP Overview
Whether you are a business of 5 or 1000, single location or multiple, Business VoiceEdge™ from Comcast lets you focus on your business and not your business communications with a fully managed voice solution that saves you time and avoids capital expenditure. – See more at: http://business.comcast.com/phone/voiceedge#sthash.3RUkKVtJ.dpuf
Comcast VoIP Plans and Pricing
Comcast VoIP Included Features
The Business VoiceEdge service is price based on the number of telephone lines and then the number of phones used on each line.
Local Number Porting for keeping existing telephone numbers
- Unlimited inbound, local, and long distance calling
- Directory Listing
- Caller ID
- 911/411/711 calling support
- HD Voice
– See more at: http://www.hcwt.com/comcast/ComcastVoipBusinessVoiceEdge.pdf
Cisco Unified Communication VoIP Solutions – Business Edition 6000
The Cisco Unified Communications Business Edition 6000
Purpose-Built, Affordable, Simple Collaboration
Strengthen your business relationships through improved interactions and experiences with Cisco Business Edition 6000, a sophisticated, yet simple on-premise, collaboration solution.
Enhancing Access to Information
See how Stanford Federal Credit union improves employee and customer communications.
Business Edition 6000 offers a full feature set plus services for up to 1000 users.
View Video Case Study
Features and Capabilities
Built with proven technology, Cisco Business Edition 6000 provides foundational unified communication and advanced collaboration services. Consolidated into one virtualized platform, it supports up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents. It is:
- Complete – experience end-to-end collaboration across your entire organization
- Affordable – priced for smaller budgets, integrating collaboration services on a single platform to cut costs
- Simple – fast and easy to install, deploy, manage, and use
- Interoperable – links multiple third-party H.323 or SIP telepresence and video endpoints together transparently
- Scalable – offers a smooth and fast migration from outdated telephony with an expandable and flexible architecture
The Business Edition 6000 offers:
- Choice – the virtualized platform models are designed to meet specific business needs
- Open Standards – supports third-party applications to help you efficiently run your business
- High availability – optional server redundancy and Survivable Branch (SRST) provides peace of mind
Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
- Boost productivity with an efficient working environment that supports users on any device, from any location, at any time.
- Reduce operations complexity and costs by providing your limited IT staff with one simple solution to manage.
- Lower TCO with hardware consolidation, reduced power and cooling costs, and easy-to-use provisioning and administration tools.
- Customize the collaboration you need today with the flexibility to change and adapt with growth.
- Respond quickly and effectively to your customers, improving their satisfaction and loyalty.
Easy and Cost-Effective Roll Out
Deploy the full collaboration feature set to your users with
Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing
Extensive IP Phone and Video Endpoint Portfolio
Specifications at a Glance
Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports:
- Centrally-managed platform model options for five or nine virtual machines concurrently running co-resident collaboration applications
- Up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents
- Full-featured redundancy for all core applications over a WAN or LAN environment
ShoreTel Sky hosted cloud based Unified Communications
ShoreTel Sky is the only all-in-one cloud solution, from the phones and PBX capabilities to implementation and support — giving you a brilliantly simple solution. They are so convinced they are the right hosted VoIP solution for you they provide full transparency on the status of their network.
Want to know more ? Take a Quick Tour
ShoreTel Sky are voice specialists. They provide lots of business phone products and services to support voice, but our cloud-based phone system is at the heart of what they do. Easy to install and easy to use, our cloud phone system is available wherever you are.
Most service providers utilize core technology that is developed and maintained by a third party. ShoreTelSky started this way, but their clients wanted more, so they launched our own hosted platform in the cloud. The ShoreTel Sky cloud phone system, Call Conductor is the key to their solution and is engineered to be the most reliable hosted phone system on the planet
ShoreTel Sky is a brilliantly simple business phone system and unified communications solution. Whether you need just a basic office telephone system for a single location, or sophisticated call center software that supports agents all across the country, we have a set of cloud-based products to meet your needs. Our advantage comes from combining our own hosted, managed, business phone system software with expert professionals focused on your success.
Our customers enjoy a phone system experience that they love. We asked them what sets the ShoreTel Sky solution apart and they said:
- Getting Started – We make transitioning your company to our phone system painless
- Simplified Management – Our clients want to be out of the phone business. We make that happen
- Customer Service and Transparency – Reach out support team directly with the press of a button
- Call Quality – Perfect calls beyond the dial tone
- Integration – Easy integration with core business applications, like your CRM
The ShoreTel Sky business phone solution starts with our world-class cloud based phone system and includes all of the office phone functionality you would expect. To it, clients can add any number of additional services to meet their specific voice and communications needs. We built our VoIP telephony system from the ground up to offer world-class voice solutions in the cloud. As a result, our customers enjoy the enhanced flexibility, sociability, and reliability of using a hosted communications solution.
Sometimes people ask if our other services can be used without our phone system. The answer is no for very good reasons. We believe that voice is the heart of business communications and a world-class phone system is the starting point for any communications solution. We also know that unified communications applications, contact center solutions and application integration work best for businesses when they are thoroughly unified with the core business phone system.
Next Generation Phone Systems for Today’s Business
More and more businesses are moving their applications and processes to the cloud. Business telephone systems are no different from those other applications. Companies realize the benefits and simplicity of moving their communications to a hosted provider. Serving the hosted market since 2000, we provide an experience and quality that our customers love. But beyond just providing great quality and simplicity, our advanced services for business phone systems further stand apart from other VoIP providers thanks to our rich business intelligence applications and our wide range of UC solutions; including:
- ShoreTel Sky Mobility – Make and take business calls on your smartphone
- ShoreTel Sky Communicator – Easily chat, share and connect with colleagues
- ShoreTel Sky Softphone – Work from anywhere without a handset
- ShoreTel Sky Scribe – Read your voicemail
So Where to Start?
If you are like most people, you don’t buy a new business telephone system every day. We know that choosing the right business phone service provider is often confusing and difficult. We recommend that you explore four key parts of any solution you consider:
- The Phone System – Begin by exploring our Cloud Phone System. You’ll learn about Call Conductor, the hosted, managed VoIP software at the heart of our office phone solution. Remember, the best solutions provide more than just reliable quality voice service, they also offer advanced intelligence so that your phone system can help run your business.
- The Solution Provider – VoIP vendor selection is even more important in the cloud. We’d love to tell you about the ShoreTel Sky experience.
- Unified Communications – Modern business phone systems do not have to stand alone. They work with a variety of unified communications tools and services to help your team be more responsive and make life easier for remote and mobile workers.
- Application Integration – If voice is a critical part of your business, your voice solution should integrate with your key business applications. Our powerful, yet easy to use tools make this a snap,often without any additional cost.
ShoreTel Sky hosted Unified Communications
hosted Unified Communications
Nortel BCM50 ( 4 to 50 stations) & BCM450 (30 to 200 stations)
Business Communications Manager (BCM 50, 200, or 400) delivers small/medium-sized businesses and branch offices the only converged voice/data solution in the industry, providing a choice of IP-enabled or pure-IP strategy.
Leveraging existing Meridian, Norstar, and Succession 1000 investments, BCM has the capabilities businesses need including telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless, and more. Having problems with your Avaya IP Office or Inter-Tel system? The BCM is a reliable alternative.