NEC’s UC for Business (UCB) is a perfect unified communications (UC) solution for small to medium-sized businesses. This single server solution is designed to optimize your communications through the convergence of communication channels and business processes. It enables your employees to collaborate more effectively across the enterprise and helps to improve their overall productivity.
- Single server environment enables simplified administration.
- Rich Presence provides valuable information on people’s whereabouts and availability.
- Desktop telephony and Microsoft® Office Outlook® integration simplifies call handling and enables users to manage all their communications from their desktop.
- Sophisticated contact center and operator functionality addresses the unique requirements of these important customer touch points.
- Third-party integration allows organizations to connect UCB with other business applications easily and cost-effectively.
UCB is supported on all of NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV8000 Series Communications Servers. InUCB for the SV8100 and SV8300 gives you the option of running UCB on an internal server blade that comes already licensed and pre-configured for ease of installation and implementation.
NEC UCB references
- NEC UCB phone system console operator reference
- NEC UCB phone system DeskAgent reference
- NEC UCB phone system DeskSupv reference
- NEC UCB phone system Executive desktop insight User Mailbox reference
- NEC UCB phone system Executive Desktop reference
- NEC UCB phone system SV8100 PBX UCB programming guide
- NEC UCB phone system SV8300 PBX UCB programming guide
- NEC UCB phone system UCB server software installation guide
- NEC UCB phone system UM for Exchange2010 install guide
- NEC UCB phone system VM Phone reference