NEC UM8700 – executive summary
NEC and AVST have combined to provide a world-class unified communications solution for NEC PBX owners via the NEC UM8700. The solution combines NEC’s best in class call handling and AVST’s best in class unified messaging to offer new and existing UM8700 customer the best unified messaging solution.
NEC UM8700 -top reasons to own or upgrade
- Provides unified messaging, mobility, and best in class unified messaging at minimum cost
- Links your NEC and AVST system using SIP and minimizes cost, equipment, and downtime
- Works in a virtualized environment
- Increases efficiency through user and business productivity-enhancing tools
NEC UM8700 – overview
UM8700 delivers best-in-class applications that can enhance a user’s efficiency and productivity as well as a business’s overall effectiveness in the marketplace. These productivity-enhancing tools provide users with the ability to access and manage all of their messages, whether they’re in the office or on the road. In addition, users are able to direct incoming calls to the device of their choice so that they never miss an important call.
NEC UM8700 – features
- Get instant access to e-mail, voicemail and fax messages in one inbox
- Retrieve messages from any location, using a phone, computer or mobile device
- Prioritize voice messages more easily
- See all messages at a glance
NEC UM8700 – speech enabled interface
- Access messages (“Get new messages,” “Get new e-mail”)
- Navigate message queues (“Next message,” “Previous message”)
- Process messages (“Delete message,” “Forward message,” “Reply to message”)
- Place calls to other system users (“Ring John Smith”)
- Place calls directly to phone numbers (“Dial 3334444”)
NEC UM8700 – Personal Assistant
– enhances a user’s efficiency and productivity as well as increases a business’s overall customer satisfaction.