City and County Phone Systems, College Phone Systems, University Phone systems, School District Phone Systems, Charter School Phone Systems, and Montessori Phone systems.
Phone Systems for Colleges and School Districts
ShoreTel Connect ONSITE
High Country has nearly a decade of experience has a ShoreTel certified design, implementation, and support partner. High Country has also been part of the ShoreTel Connect Onsite field trials and we are ahead of the game when it comes to planning and converting existing ShoreTel customers to Connect 1.0. We are capable of support installations from a single location to tens of locations.
There are many considerations a business owner must think about when choosing the right phone system solution for their business. Cost does factor into the decision, but it shouldn’t be the only thing to consider. You should consider your company’s current communication needs, but also anticipate how the company will grow in the future. Failing to do so will lead you to choose a solution for today that may not be what your company will need in the future which leads to higher cost in the long term.
The onsite phone system offers a more traditional approach compared to the cloud based phone system. You buy, own, manage and maintain your own system and subscribe to phone lines from your local Telco or VoIP provider. This solution can be more cost effective and/or flexible for larger deployments or if you require integration with other enterprise business applications such as a CRM. If your business is located in a building with poor wiring or a poor internet connection, you will want to choose an onsite solution.
Onsite Phone System Benefits:
- Management: An onsite phone system provides more in-depth management controls allowing you more authority over user features and functionality you offer.
- Flexibility: Ability to create custom applications and reporting tools and easily integrate with other business applications. In addition, you are able to add VoIP lines or SIP trunks from multiple VoIP providers.
- Lower costs: Even though there is a higher upfront cost to purchase, install and configure the solution, monthly costs will be lower.
- Redundancy: You have the ability to create redundancy on phone lines using a combination of land line and VoIP.
The onsite phone system integrates communication features such as video conferencing, IM, mobility and online collaboration into a single easy-to-use IP PBX solution. By eliminating separate tools, a business can boost productivity and reduce costs.
At the heart of our premise-based business IP PBX phone system is the ShoreTel Unified Communications (UC) Platform core software, which leverages a distributed single-image architecture to deliver voice calling, features, and integrated applications.
This platform software, which also manages call processing and trunking, is available as a virtual application and also comes embedded in our signature ShoreTel Voice Switches, solid-state appliances with a 13-15 year lifespan.
Whether virtual or physical, all system switches work together and are managed via a browser-based, single interface (unlike other phone systems that require multiple protocols for individual applications or locations). The system’s intelligence is distributed across the architecture so in the event of a WAN failure, each site can function independently.
Voice applications, including rich calling features, voice messaging, and auto-attendant are similarly deployed throughout the IP PBX network.
End users have a single, customizable interface to manage communications on their ShoreTel desk phone, computer, mobile device, or home telephone included as part of the on-premise solution.
Onsite phone systems are recommended for any business that wants the flexibility to customize and control the system, integrate it with other business applications, or set-up onsite line or system redundancy. The onsite phone system is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to get a quote today.
- NEC UC Phone Solutions demo
- NEC UC Solutions for Higher Education
- nec-phone-unified-communications video
ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions (20 to 50000 stations)
ShoreTel – Overview
ShoreTel IP Phone Systems unify business communication methods into a single, easy-to-manage, and simple-to-use solution that was designed from the ground up for IP networks. We are strategically located to provide ShoreTel solutions in Colorado (Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, and Summit County), Wyoming (Cheyenne, Laramie), and New Mexico (Albuquerque, Sante Fe, Las Vegas).
ShoreTel – Video center
Is your business or enterprise looking for a new premised based unified communications solution.
Watch these videos to see how ShoreTel may the be solution for you:
Here is a video that shows how the award winning ShoreTel IP communicator works simply to improve your productivity:
Here are some ShoreTel customer testimonials:
ShoreTel – resource center
- ShoreTel Demonstration video
- ShoreTel Testimonial video
- ShoreTel Training video
- Solutions Overview
- Unified Communication Switches
- IP Phone Overview
- IP Phone Specifications
- IP Phones
- Contact Center Solutions
- Conference Call Support
- Call Director
- System Management Overview
- Call Manager Overview
- Information for Education institutions
- Information for State, Local, and Federal Government
ShoreTel Connect Hybrid
High Country has been a leading player in the ShoreTel Connect Hybrid Field Trials and are ready to design, implement, and support your ShoreTel Connect Hybrid solution.
What communications system do you choose when you need some of the features that an onsite phone solution offers, but you also need some of the cloud features? What do you choose when you have various office locations both large and small? Or perhaps, you have office locations in different countries? These present big challenges when choosing a system that meets your business needs.
HCWT understands that some companies need both the cloud and an onsite solution. One solution does not always meet a company’s business needs, so, we offer a custom hybrid solution to offer you the best of both the cloud and the onsite solution.
Some possible business scenarios:
- A company has offices in Los Angeles and wants to leverage the advantages of a cloud solution in Los Angeles and their multiple locations across the United States, but has an office in Germany which would not be on the same cloud. A cloud only solution does not work for this company. By choosing the hybrid solution this company can leverage the benefits of the cloud in the United States offices and use the on premise solution in their German office keeping the capital investment cost low and allowing for future growth in their United States offices.
- A company has multiple office locations. One of the offices is in a location with a poor internet connection. The company wants to leverage the benefits of the cloud solution, but it will not work in the one location due to internet connection. This company can choose a hybrid solution which will allow them to have the cloud solution for all offices, but use the onsite solution in a single location. This means low capital investment cost for this company and the hybrid solution will grow as the company grows.
- A company has multiple small office locations that they want to be on the cloud solution, but one very large office which is too big for the cloud. Only the onsite solution will work for this large office. This company can take advantage of a hybrid solution in the one location which keeps initial investment costs low and allows the company to leverage the advantages of the cloud.
Hybrid phone solutions features include:
- Premium managed phone system offering both private and public cloud connectivity for ultimate choice and flexibility.
- End-users manage voicemail, address book and personalized call handling settings via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Managers use the web portal to administer moves/adds/changes, access the visual call flow editor, and monitor account activity.
- End-user support provided by HCWT so you don’t have to; help is only a button away.
- Contact center functionality is bundled with the phone service—there’s no need to buy separate technology.
- Additional feature integrations include on-demand conference calling, click-to-dial, call recording, phone campaign analysis, call barging, hunt and ring groups and more.
- Centralized or distributed – Customers can leverage the IP PBX deployment model that best suits their specific IT environment.
- An intuitive browser-based administrative interface, your IT staff can maintain the system from anywhere on the network.
- Allows users to use VoIP phones, mobile phones, or any phone connected to the public phone network as if it were their own extension, enabling them to work when, where, and how they want.
- A unique on-site, appliance-based, IP PBX platform with no single point of failure.
- Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis tool can show you why HCWT’S onsite IP PBX phone system offers the lowest TCO in the industry.
There are many benefits for a business owner in choosing a hybrid phone system.
- Flexibility: A hybrid system does not require you to take an “all or nothing” approach when deploying VoIP technologies. The system can work with existing infrastructures, become a pure IP solution, an all-digital system or a combination of both.
- VoIP Advantages: Being able to deploy VoIP only where it makes sense lets you take advantage of all of the cost savings associated with VoIP without making a costly investment in a “pure” IP solution.
Choosing a hybrid system combines the best of two delivery method: a hybrid cloud communications platform that delivers resiliency, control and availability of an onsite “hardware-based” phone system with the immediacy, easy and flexibility of PBX applications delivered from the cloud. Get the best of both worlds with assistance from High Country Workplace Technologies, contact us today at 303-467-5504.
AVST CallXpress – Voice Mail System
AVST CallXpress offers PBX digital and IP integration with most all PBX manufacturers (Cisco, NEC, Avaya, Toshiba, Alcatel, ShoreTel, etc.). What’s more is that CallXpress allows for simultaneous integrations and world class management of multiple email servers from a single access point.
- Allows you to access all of your messages (voice, fax, email) from one terminal.
- No charge per mailbox
- Conditional Greetings
- Multi-Option Menus
- Multiple Message Queues
- Question & Answer Mailboxes
- Single Key Call-Back (requires ANI on PBX)
- Cascading Notification
- Email notification (no Unified Messaging license required)
- Shared Extensions
- Shared Message Waiting Lights (MWI)
- Trusted Log-in
- Touch-tone & Web Interface
- Public & Personal Distribution Lists
CallXpress Document Center
- CallXpress 8.1 Overview
- Sales Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Boards Cards Slots 101
- Server Specifications
- VMX-Serenade Octel-Aria replacement
AVST CallXpress offers the most robust and unified messaging options:
- Server-based UM – Single store of all messages on the e-mail server
- Client-based UM – e-mail message on one server and voice/fax messages on another server
- Secure UM – Secure web-based access to voice and fax messages
- Simplified UM – Copies of voice and fax messages are forwarded to the users’s e-mail account
ShoreTel Connect Cloud
ShoreTel have announced new ERATE pricing for education. Don’t miss on your opportunity to get a best in class cloud PBX solution and at a lower cost. To compete in today’s highly competitive and ever-changing corporate world, businesses must deliver excellent customer support with around the clock call availability. In addition, the workforce has become more remote and the need to have a communications solution that can be leveraged across locations has become increasingly important.
More and more businesses are choosing a cloud based phone solution which is also known as a hosted PBX phone system. This is a fully managed enterprise grade PBX phone system utilizing cloud-based technology to connect your business. You are able to communicate over broadband internet without the need for traditional phone lines or equipment thereby saving your company expensive up-front costs.
With a cloud based technology phone system, all you need is a single telephone number, even if your employees are distributed in multiple locations geographically. This enables your employees to respond to customers, vendors and others any time of day and from anywhere in the world.
Some of the great features include:
- Mobility: The ability to get calls on your office number and mobile phones.
- Message Management: Employees are able to manage messages and voice mails from their customers without any delay.
- Call Forwarding: The ability to forward incoming calls to different numbers can ensure each and every call is answered during peak periods and emergencies.
- Collaboration: Instant messaging, voice chat, video chat and the ability to share a desktop make it easy for your team to deliver high quality customer service.
Cloud Based Phone Solutions Benefits:
- Lower costs: Since the phone system is cloud based, there is no need to incur up-front hardware and installation. In addition, there is no need to involve IT support to maintain the system.
- Multiple locations, scalability: For a business with multiple locations, a cloud based phone solution enables employees to stay connected to customers and each other on the same phone system. This allows companies to have one phone bill to pay, seamlessly transfer calls between locations, easily add new lines and extensions and add new locations.
- Mobility: A cloud phone system integrates with mobile devices allowing your employees to communicate with each other and the customer. Not only can they make work calls, but they are also able to text.
- Management: It is easy to manage a cloud phone system through a web browser from any location. Your employees are able to handle rules, users, and remote details can be changed or updated easily. You can also accurately monitor your bill with the ability to drill down into the finer details of each costs.
- Feature-rich: Regardless of the size of your business, you will have access to a host of features (call diverting, call logs, conference calling and auto attendant ) often too costly with standard phone systems.
Choosing a cloud based phone system helps a business gain a competitive edge with improved employee productivity, better customer service and lower IT costs. Contact High Country Workplace Technologies in Colorado at 303-467-5504 today to move to the cloud.
ShoreTel Connect Mobility
Shoretel Onsite and Cloud Mobility
STAY CONNECTED EVERYWHERE. ALWAYS
ShoreTel Mobility Lets You Take Your Office With You.
Need to make staying in touch more convenient for employees when they’re out of the office? Wish your employees didn’t give out their personal phone numbers for company business?
ShoreTel Sky Mobility puts desk phone features on all popular smartphones and tablets so your employees can stay in touch professionally no matter where they go. You can even find ShoreTel Mobility on the Apple Watch.
Transform your mobile device into a mobile workstation while maintaining a professional identity
Work like a pro from your favorite device—including the Apple Watch
- “Dual persona” separates business and personal calls on a single device—never reveals your personal number
- Leverages VoIP over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G cellular data to keep connections up and costs down
- Supports most popular smartphones and tablets. Look for your model here.
- Enables the ShoreTel Dock to turn iPhones and iPads into fully-featured business phones
Give your iOS and Android devices high-performance UC features
Integrates your mobile device with ShoreTel Premises Collaboration for fully featured performance
- Video conferencing connects your device with room-based systems
- Peer-to-peer video provides face-to-face conversations from anywhere
- Desktop sharing for enhanced collaboration
- Instant messaging to connect immediately
- CRM integration makes it easy to make customers happy
Deploy secure enterprise communications
Alleviate IT’s security concerns
- Encryption ensures secure mobile voice communications
- Device- and user-level authentication with digital certification provides secure access
- Built-in VPN so users don’t need to constantly re-authenticate
- Simplify administration with location-aware policies and enterprise directory integration
Available for on-premises systems as an appliance or virtualized application
Simplify system management and deployment with a single solution for all UC systems
- Lighten IT’s workload by eliminating the need for manual upgrades and end-user intervention
- ShoreTel Mobile Router appliance extends voice and UC capabilities to mobile devices
- ShoreTel Virtualized Mobility Router provides virtualized ShoreTel software for customer servers
The mobility solution is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to learn more or get a quote today.
NEC SV8300 Phone Systems (up to 1,500 stations)
- I would like to purchase a NEC SV8300 phone system solution
- I am having problems my NEC SV8300 phone system solution
NEC SV8300 Phone
The NEC SV8300 phone system communications Server is a powerful enterprise communications solution that is reliable, scalable and energy-efficient. It is an advanced application server that supports voice, uni?ed communications and mobility solutions, and is designed to easily and efficiently scale to meet the needs of growing businesses. As a member of the SV8000 family of pure IP systems, the SV8300 offers medium-size businesses the latest unified communications, softphone, and while sharing technology while SV8300’s IP and SIP support enables businesses to expand their communications globally.
NEC SV8300 Phone
Toshiba CIX670 phone system for business and offices
Toshiba’s Strata® CIX670 business communications system is the perfect solution for a headquarters site that is networked to small or remote offices or retail/restaurant locations.
It unifies, coordinates, and streamlines all your communications with comprehensive solutions for a full range of telecommunication needs. Add valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant/Unified Messaging, Automatic Call Distribution, Voice Over Internet Protocol, Strata Net multiple system networking, Strata Call Manager unified communications, FeatureFlex™ adaptability and customization tools, and more to improve your business’ productivity and customer service.
Powerful Strata CIX670 IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Supporting up to 672 ports, the Strata CIX670 system is designed for up to 560 users and can be networked with other Strata CIX systems, from another CIX1200 down to the CIX40. The system integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions to deliver a superior return on your investment.
- Expandable up to 672 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Voice Mail and voice processing capabilities include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
- Strata CIX670 Brochure
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.