Government Federal and Military Phone Systems and technical support. HCWT is your #1 source for small and large government communications and phone systems solutions. We support many Federal and small Government installations across the USA. National Parks Phone Systems, Court Phone Systems, Military base phone systems, and Federal and State government phone systems.
ShoreTel Connect ONSITE
High Country has nearly a decade of experience has a ShoreTel certified design, implementation, and support partner. High Country has also been part of the ShoreTel Connect Onsite field trials and we are ahead of the game when it comes to planning and converting existing ShoreTel customers to Connect 1.0. We are capable of support installations from a single location to tens of locations.
There are many considerations a business owner must think about when choosing the right phone system solution for their business. Cost does factor into the decision, but it shouldn’t be the only thing to consider. You should consider your company’s current communication needs, but also anticipate how the company will grow in the future. Failing to do so will lead you to choose a solution for today that may not be what your company will need in the future which leads to higher cost in the long term.
The onsite phone system offers a more traditional approach compared to the cloud based phone system. You buy, own, manage and maintain your own system and subscribe to phone lines from your local Telco or VoIP provider. This solution can be more cost effective and/or flexible for larger deployments or if you require integration with other enterprise business applications such as a CRM. If your business is located in a building with poor wiring or a poor internet connection, you will want to choose an onsite solution.
Onsite Phone System Benefits:
- Management: An onsite phone system provides more in-depth management controls allowing you more authority over user features and functionality you offer.
- Flexibility: Ability to create custom applications and reporting tools and easily integrate with other business applications. In addition, you are able to add VoIP lines or SIP trunks from multiple VoIP providers.
- Lower costs: Even though there is a higher upfront cost to purchase, install and configure the solution, monthly costs will be lower.
- Redundancy: You have the ability to create redundancy on phone lines using a combination of land line and VoIP.
The onsite phone system integrates communication features such as video conferencing, IM, mobility and online collaboration into a single easy-to-use IP PBX solution. By eliminating separate tools, a business can boost productivity and reduce costs.
At the heart of our premise-based business IP PBX phone system is the ShoreTel Unified Communications (UC) Platform core software, which leverages a distributed single-image architecture to deliver voice calling, features, and integrated applications.
This platform software, which also manages call processing and trunking, is available as a virtual application and also comes embedded in our signature ShoreTel Voice Switches, solid-state appliances with a 13-15 year lifespan.
Whether virtual or physical, all system switches work together and are managed via a browser-based, single interface (unlike other phone systems that require multiple protocols for individual applications or locations). The system’s intelligence is distributed across the architecture so in the event of a WAN failure, each site can function independently.
Voice applications, including rich calling features, voice messaging, and auto-attendant are similarly deployed throughout the IP PBX network.
End users have a single, customizable interface to manage communications on their ShoreTel desk phone, computer, mobile device, or home telephone included as part of the on-premise solution.
Onsite phone systems are recommended for any business that wants the flexibility to customize and control the system, integrate it with other business applications, or set-up onsite line or system redundancy. The onsite phone system is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to get a quote today.
Government Phone Systems, Military, and Federal Phone Systems, on the GSA schedule
Government Phone Systems
Hi Country is a registered Veteran Owned Small Business.
Our NAICS codes are: 334210, 334290, 517110, 517210, 517911, 517919, 541512, 541513, 541519, 561621, 811213.
Our SIC codes are: 4813, 4822, and 7373. Our PSC codes are: 5805, 5810, 5815, 5830, 5895, 6015, 6020, J058, K058, N058Our FSC codes are: 5805, 5810, 5830, 5895, 5965, 6015, 6020, and 6350
Our Cage code is 1Y9T4. We have teaming agreements with both Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses, Women Minority Owned Businesses, and 8(a) Businesses.
Government Phone Systems
- Avaya Federal Solutions
- NEC Government Solutions
- ShoreTel Government Solutions
- Cisco Government Solutions
- Toshiba Government Solutions
- Level(3) Government Solutions
- Polycom Government Solutions
- CenturyLink Government Solutions
Government Phone Systems
ShoreTel Connect Hybrid
High Country has been a leading player in the ShoreTel Connect Hybrid Field Trials and are ready to design, implement, and support your ShoreTel Connect Hybrid solution.
What communications system do you choose when you need some of the features that an onsite phone solution offers, but you also need some of the cloud features? What do you choose when you have various office locations both large and small? Or perhaps, you have office locations in different countries? These present big challenges when choosing a system that meets your business needs.
HCWT understands that some companies need both the cloud and an onsite solution. One solution does not always meet a company’s business needs, so, we offer a custom hybrid solution to offer you the best of both the cloud and the onsite solution.
Some possible business scenarios:
- A company has offices in Los Angeles and wants to leverage the advantages of a cloud solution in Los Angeles and their multiple locations across the United States, but has an office in Germany which would not be on the same cloud. A cloud only solution does not work for this company. By choosing the hybrid solution this company can leverage the benefits of the cloud in the United States offices and use the on premise solution in their German office keeping the capital investment cost low and allowing for future growth in their United States offices.
- A company has multiple office locations. One of the offices is in a location with a poor internet connection. The company wants to leverage the benefits of the cloud solution, but it will not work in the one location due to internet connection. This company can choose a hybrid solution which will allow them to have the cloud solution for all offices, but use the onsite solution in a single location. This means low capital investment cost for this company and the hybrid solution will grow as the company grows.
- A company has multiple small office locations that they want to be on the cloud solution, but one very large office which is too big for the cloud. Only the onsite solution will work for this large office. This company can take advantage of a hybrid solution in the one location which keeps initial investment costs low and allows the company to leverage the advantages of the cloud.
Hybrid phone solutions features include:
- Premium managed phone system offering both private and public cloud connectivity for ultimate choice and flexibility.
- End-users manage voicemail, address book and personalized call handling settings via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Managers use the web portal to administer moves/adds/changes, access the visual call flow editor, and monitor account activity.
- End-user support provided by HCWT so you don’t have to; help is only a button away.
- Contact center functionality is bundled with the phone service—there’s no need to buy separate technology.
- Additional feature integrations include on-demand conference calling, click-to-dial, call recording, phone campaign analysis, call barging, hunt and ring groups and more.
- Centralized or distributed – Customers can leverage the IP PBX deployment model that best suits their specific IT environment.
- An intuitive browser-based administrative interface, your IT staff can maintain the system from anywhere on the network.
- Allows users to use VoIP phones, mobile phones, or any phone connected to the public phone network as if it were their own extension, enabling them to work when, where, and how they want.
- A unique on-site, appliance-based, IP PBX platform with no single point of failure.
- Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis tool can show you why HCWT’S onsite IP PBX phone system offers the lowest TCO in the industry.
There are many benefits for a business owner in choosing a hybrid phone system.
- Flexibility: A hybrid system does not require you to take an “all or nothing” approach when deploying VoIP technologies. The system can work with existing infrastructures, become a pure IP solution, an all-digital system or a combination of both.
- VoIP Advantages: Being able to deploy VoIP only where it makes sense lets you take advantage of all of the cost savings associated with VoIP without making a costly investment in a “pure” IP solution.
Choosing a hybrid system combines the best of two delivery method: a hybrid cloud communications platform that delivers resiliency, control and availability of an onsite “hardware-based” phone system with the immediacy, easy and flexibility of PBX applications delivered from the cloud. Get the best of both worlds with assistance from High Country Workplace Technologies, contact us today at 303-467-5504.
AVST CallXpress – Voice Mail System
AVST CallXpress offers PBX digital and IP integration with most all PBX manufacturers (Cisco, NEC, Avaya, Toshiba, Alcatel, ShoreTel, etc.). What’s more is that CallXpress allows for simultaneous integrations and world class management of multiple email servers from a single access point.
- Allows you to access all of your messages (voice, fax, email) from one terminal.
- No charge per mailbox
- Conditional Greetings
- Multi-Option Menus
- Multiple Message Queues
- Question & Answer Mailboxes
- Single Key Call-Back (requires ANI on PBX)
- Cascading Notification
- Email notification (no Unified Messaging license required)
- Shared Extensions
- Shared Message Waiting Lights (MWI)
- Trusted Log-in
- Touch-tone & Web Interface
- Public & Personal Distribution Lists
CallXpress Document Center
- CallXpress 8.1 Overview
- Sales Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Boards Cards Slots 101
- Server Specifications
- VMX-Serenade Octel-Aria replacement
AVST CallXpress offers the most robust and unified messaging options:
- Server-based UM – Single store of all messages on the e-mail server
- Client-based UM – e-mail message on one server and voice/fax messages on another server
- Secure UM – Secure web-based access to voice and fax messages
- Simplified UM – Copies of voice and fax messages are forwarded to the users’s e-mail account
ShoreTel Connect Mobility
Shoretel Onsite and Cloud Mobility
STAY CONNECTED EVERYWHERE. ALWAYS
ShoreTel Mobility Lets You Take Your Office With You.
Need to make staying in touch more convenient for employees when they’re out of the office? Wish your employees didn’t give out their personal phone numbers for company business?
ShoreTel Sky Mobility puts desk phone features on all popular smartphones and tablets so your employees can stay in touch professionally no matter where they go. You can even find ShoreTel Mobility on the Apple Watch.
Transform your mobile device into a mobile workstation while maintaining a professional identity
Work like a pro from your favorite device—including the Apple Watch
- “Dual persona” separates business and personal calls on a single device—never reveals your personal number
- Leverages VoIP over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G cellular data to keep connections up and costs down
- Supports most popular smartphones and tablets. Look for your model here.
- Enables the ShoreTel Dock to turn iPhones and iPads into fully-featured business phones
Give your iOS and Android devices high-performance UC features
Integrates your mobile device with ShoreTel Premises Collaboration for fully featured performance
- Video conferencing connects your device with room-based systems
- Peer-to-peer video provides face-to-face conversations from anywhere
- Desktop sharing for enhanced collaboration
- Instant messaging to connect immediately
- CRM integration makes it easy to make customers happy
Deploy secure enterprise communications
Alleviate IT’s security concerns
- Encryption ensures secure mobile voice communications
- Device- and user-level authentication with digital certification provides secure access
- Built-in VPN so users don’t need to constantly re-authenticate
- Simplify administration with location-aware policies and enterprise directory integration
Available for on-premises systems as an appliance or virtualized application
Simplify system management and deployment with a single solution for all UC systems
- Lighten IT’s workload by eliminating the need for manual upgrades and end-user intervention
- ShoreTel Mobile Router appliance extends voice and UC capabilities to mobile devices
- ShoreTel Virtualized Mobility Router provides virtualized ShoreTel software for customer servers
The mobility solution is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to learn more or get a quote today.
NEC SV8300 Phone Systems (up to 1,500 stations)
- I would like to purchase a NEC SV8300 phone system solution
- I am having problems my NEC SV8300 phone system solution
NEC SV8300 Phone
The NEC SV8300 phone system communications Server is a powerful enterprise communications solution that is reliable, scalable and energy-efficient. It is an advanced application server that supports voice, uni?ed communications and mobility solutions, and is designed to easily and efficiently scale to meet the needs of growing businesses. As a member of the SV8000 family of pure IP systems, the SV8300 offers medium-size businesses the latest unified communications, softphone, and while sharing technology while SV8300’s IP and SIP support enables businesses to expand their communications globally.
NEC SV8300 Phone
Cisco Unified Communication VoIP Solutions – Business Edition 6000
The Cisco Unified Communications Business Edition 6000
Purpose-Built, Affordable, Simple Collaboration
Strengthen your business relationships through improved interactions and experiences with Cisco Business Edition 6000, a sophisticated, yet simple on-premise, collaboration solution.
Enhancing Access to Information
See how Stanford Federal Credit union improves employee and customer communications.
Business Edition 6000 offers a full feature set plus services for up to 1000 users.
View Video Case Study
Features and Capabilities
Built with proven technology, Cisco Business Edition 6000 provides foundational unified communication and advanced collaboration services. Consolidated into one virtualized platform, it supports up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents. It is:
- Complete – experience end-to-end collaboration across your entire organization
- Affordable – priced for smaller budgets, integrating collaboration services on a single platform to cut costs
- Simple – fast and easy to install, deploy, manage, and use
- Interoperable – links multiple third-party H.323 or SIP telepresence and video endpoints together transparently
- Scalable – offers a smooth and fast migration from outdated telephony with an expandable and flexible architecture
The Business Edition 6000 offers:
- Choice – the virtualized platform models are designed to meet specific business needs
- Open Standards – supports third-party applications to help you efficiently run your business
- High availability – optional server redundancy and Survivable Branch (SRST) provides peace of mind
Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
- Boost productivity with an efficient working environment that supports users on any device, from any location, at any time.
- Reduce operations complexity and costs by providing your limited IT staff with one simple solution to manage.
- Lower TCO with hardware consolidation, reduced power and cooling costs, and easy-to-use provisioning and administration tools.
- Customize the collaboration you need today with the flexibility to change and adapt with growth.
- Respond quickly and effectively to your customers, improving their satisfaction and loyalty.
Easy and Cost-Effective Roll Out
Deploy the full collaboration feature set to your users with
Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing
Extensive IP Phone and Video Endpoint Portfolio
Specifications at a Glance
Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports:
- Centrally-managed platform model options for five or nine virtual machines concurrently running co-resident collaboration applications
- Up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents
- Full-featured redundancy for all core applications over a WAN or LAN environment
Avaya Communication Manager S8x00 – (800 to 50000 stations)
- I would like to purchase an Avaya Communication Manager
- I am having problems with my Avaya communication Manager
Avaya Media Servers and Avaya Media Gateways work together with Avaya MultiVantage Software and Avaya IP Telephones to deliver the many advantages of IP telephony over your existing data network. Using a single network to handle both voice and data communication can save you time and money by simplifying network administration and eliminating the need to buy and maintain two separate networks. Sending voice calls over your data network can reduce public network long distance charges a particular advantage in international calling. In addition, because these hardware components adhere to widely accepted standards, they make it easier to deploy applications such as unified messaging and customer relationship management across a multi-vendor data network. Their compatibility with the most popular application program interfaces encourages third-party developers to create useful new applications.
Avaya Aura™ is the core communications platform supporting unified communications and contact center solutions for midsize to large enterprises. It extends Communication Manager and enables SIP-based session management with innovative and powerful capabilities. Leveraging a revolutionary SIP architecture and virtualization technology, Avaya Aura simplifies complex networks and reduces infrastructure costs. Employees at any location can be connected regardless of the infrastructure the endpoints reside on. Avaya Aura enables faster and easier deployment of communications capabilities such as voice, video, messaging, and presence. As a result, productivity and business agility can be increased. Branch, Standard, and Enterprise Editions offer simple per user licensing. Additional software and hardware are offered to support various levels of scalability and redundancy.
Cisco Unified Communications Express (40 to 240 stations)
Deploying data and voice capabilities in a single, integrated routing platform to increase productivity, decrease costs, and lower total cost of ownership.
Many organizations have successfully lowered their total cost of ownership and increased employee productivity by consolidating data networks and implementing networked applications. Today, business conditions are driving technology trends that extend “enterprise-like” functions to small and medium-sized offices with a continued emphasis on lowering costs, increasing return on investment, and boosting productivity. The widely deployed, proven portfolio of the Cisco® Call Manager Express provides data routing functions with features such as robust quality of service, network security, encryption, VPN, firewall, and intrusion detection to address the business needs of small and medium-sized offices. Cisco also has continued to introduce a wide range of network modules and interface cards that have enhanced the business value of the router. These services include content delivery, voice gateway, wireless LAN, and a variety of other capabilities.
Toshiba CIX100 VoIP phone system solutions, support, and service
Strata CIX100 – System Overview
Small to medium businesses need a flexible telecommunication system that can easily adapt to their growing needs. Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™100 is designed to provide the exact features your businesses needs today, and in the future. This makes it the ultimate cost-effective solution for your business and enterprise branch locations. Our systems can be configured with a variety of communication endpoints, including IP telephones, digital telephones, SoftIPT® softphones for PDAs, laptops or desktop PCs, wireless and cordless telephones.
Strata CIX100 IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Toshiba’s IP business communication systems provide optimum solutions for any sized business â€“whether you need a basic telephone system or one with advanced capabilities.
- Expandable up to 112 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced voice mail applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.