Government Federal and Military Phone Systems and technical support. HCWT is your #1 source for small and large government communications and phone systems solutions. We support many Federal and small Government installations across the USA. National Parks Phone Systems, Court Phone Systems, Military base phone systems, and Federal and State government phone systems.
Government Phone Systems, Military, and Federal Phone Systems, on the GSA schedule
Government Phone Systems
Hi Country is a registered Veteran Owned Small Business.
Our NAICS codes are: 334210, 334290, 517110, 517210, 517911, 517919, 541512, 541513, 541519, 561621, 811213.
Our SIC codes are: 4813, 4822, and 7373. Our PSC codes are: 5805, 5810, 5815, 5830, 5895, 6015, 6020, J058, K058, N058Our FSC codes are: 5805, 5810, 5830, 5895, 5965, 6015, 6020, and 6350
Our Cage code is 1Y9T4. We have teaming agreements with both Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses, Women Minority Owned Businesses, and 8(a) Businesses.
Government Phone Systems
- Avaya Federal Solutions
- NEC Government Solutions
- ShoreTel Government Solutions
- Cisco Government Solutions
- Toshiba Government Solutions
- Level(3) Government Solutions
- Polycom Government Solutions
- CenturyLink Government Solutions
Government Phone Systems
ShoreTel Connect ONSITE
High Country has nearly a decade of experience has a ShoreTel certified design, implementation, and support partner. High Country has also been part of the ShoreTel Connect Onsite field trials and we are ahead of the game when it comes to planning and converting existing ShoreTel customers to Connect 1.0. We are capable of support installations from a single location to tens of locations.
There are many considerations a business owner must think about when choosing the right phone system solution for their business. Cost does factor into the decision, but it shouldn’t be the only thing to consider. You should consider your company’s current communication needs, but also anticipate how the company will grow in the future. Failing to do so will lead you to choose a solution for today that may not be what your company will need in the future which leads to higher cost in the long term.
The onsite phone system offers a more traditional approach compared to the cloud based phone system. You buy, own, manage and maintain your own system and subscribe to phone lines from your local Telco or VoIP provider. This solution can be more cost effective and/or flexible for larger deployments or if you require integration with other enterprise business applications such as a CRM. If your business is located in a building with poor wiring or a poor internet connection, you will want to choose an onsite solution.
Onsite Phone System Benefits:
- Management: An onsite phone system provides more in-depth management controls allowing you more authority over user features and functionality you offer.
- Flexibility: Ability to create custom applications and reporting tools and easily integrate with other business applications. In addition, you are able to add VoIP lines or SIP trunks from multiple VoIP providers.
- Lower costs: Even though there is a higher upfront cost to purchase, install and configure the solution, monthly costs will be lower.
- Redundancy: You have the ability to create redundancy on phone lines using a combination of land line and VoIP.
The onsite phone system integrates communication features such as video conferencing, IM, mobility and online collaboration into a single easy-to-use IP PBX solution. By eliminating separate tools, a business can boost productivity and reduce costs.
At the heart of our premise-based business IP PBX phone system is the ShoreTel Unified Communications (UC) Platform core software, which leverages a distributed single-image architecture to deliver voice calling, features, and integrated applications.
This platform software, which also manages call processing and trunking, is available as a virtual application and also comes embedded in our signature ShoreTel Voice Switches, solid-state appliances with a 13-15 year lifespan.
Whether virtual or physical, all system switches work together and are managed via a browser-based, single interface (unlike other phone systems that require multiple protocols for individual applications or locations). The system’s intelligence is distributed across the architecture so in the event of a WAN failure, each site can function independently.
Voice applications, including rich calling features, voice messaging, and auto-attendant are similarly deployed throughout the IP PBX network.
End users have a single, customizable interface to manage communications on their ShoreTel desk phone, computer, mobile device, or home telephone included as part of the on-premise solution.
Onsite phone systems are recommended for any business that wants the flexibility to customize and control the system, integrate it with other business applications, or set-up onsite line or system redundancy. The onsite phone system is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to get a quote today.
ShoreTel Connect Hybrid
High Country has been a leading player in the ShoreTel Connect Hybrid Field Trials and are ready to design, implement, and support your ShoreTel Connect Hybrid solution.
What communications system do you choose when you need some of the features that an onsite phone solution offers, but you also need some of the cloud features? What do you choose when you have various office locations both large and small? Or perhaps, you have office locations in different countries? These present big challenges when choosing a system that meets your business needs.
HCWT understands that some companies need both the cloud and an onsite solution. One solution does not always meet a company’s business needs, so, we offer a custom hybrid solution to offer you the best of both the cloud and the onsite solution.
Some possible business scenarios:
- A company has offices in Los Angeles and wants to leverage the advantages of a cloud solution in Los Angeles and their multiple locations across the United States, but has an office in Germany which would not be on the same cloud. A cloud only solution does not work for this company. By choosing the hybrid solution this company can leverage the benefits of the cloud in the United States offices and use the on premise solution in their German office keeping the capital investment cost low and allowing for future growth in their United States offices.
- A company has multiple office locations. One of the offices is in a location with a poor internet connection. The company wants to leverage the benefits of the cloud solution, but it will not work in the one location due to internet connection. This company can choose a hybrid solution which will allow them to have the cloud solution for all offices, but use the onsite solution in a single location. This means low capital investment cost for this company and the hybrid solution will grow as the company grows.
- A company has multiple small office locations that they want to be on the cloud solution, but one very large office which is too big for the cloud. Only the onsite solution will work for this large office. This company can take advantage of a hybrid solution in the one location which keeps initial investment costs low and allows the company to leverage the advantages of the cloud.
Hybrid phone solutions features include:
- Premium managed phone system offering both private and public cloud connectivity for ultimate choice and flexibility.
- End-users manage voicemail, address book and personalized call handling settings via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Managers use the web portal to administer moves/adds/changes, access the visual call flow editor, and monitor account activity.
- End-user support provided by HCWT so you don’t have to; help is only a button away.
- Contact center functionality is bundled with the phone service—there’s no need to buy separate technology.
- Additional feature integrations include on-demand conference calling, click-to-dial, call recording, phone campaign analysis, call barging, hunt and ring groups and more.
- Centralized or distributed – Customers can leverage the IP PBX deployment model that best suits their specific IT environment.
- An intuitive browser-based administrative interface, your IT staff can maintain the system from anywhere on the network.
- Allows users to use VoIP phones, mobile phones, or any phone connected to the public phone network as if it were their own extension, enabling them to work when, where, and how they want.
- A unique on-site, appliance-based, IP PBX platform with no single point of failure.
- Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis tool can show you why HCWT’S onsite IP PBX phone system offers the lowest TCO in the industry.
There are many benefits for a business owner in choosing a hybrid phone system.
- Flexibility: A hybrid system does not require you to take an “all or nothing” approach when deploying VoIP technologies. The system can work with existing infrastructures, become a pure IP solution, an all-digital system or a combination of both.
- VoIP Advantages: Being able to deploy VoIP only where it makes sense lets you take advantage of all of the cost savings associated with VoIP without making a costly investment in a “pure” IP solution.
Choosing a hybrid system combines the best of two delivery method: a hybrid cloud communications platform that delivers resiliency, control and availability of an onsite “hardware-based” phone system with the immediacy, easy and flexibility of PBX applications delivered from the cloud. Get the best of both worlds with assistance from High Country Workplace Technologies, contact us today at 303-467-5504.
AVST CallXpress – Voice Mail System
AVST CallXpress offers PBX digital and IP integration with most all PBX manufacturers (Cisco, NEC, Avaya, Toshiba, Alcatel, ShoreTel, etc.). What’s more is that CallXpress allows for simultaneous integrations and world class management of multiple email servers from a single access point.
- Allows you to access all of your messages (voice, fax, email) from one terminal.
- No charge per mailbox
- Conditional Greetings
- Multi-Option Menus
- Multiple Message Queues
- Question & Answer Mailboxes
- Single Key Call-Back (requires ANI on PBX)
- Cascading Notification
- Email notification (no Unified Messaging license required)
- Shared Extensions
- Shared Message Waiting Lights (MWI)
- Trusted Log-in
- Touch-tone & Web Interface
- Public & Personal Distribution Lists
CallXpress Document Center
- CallXpress 8.1 Overview
- Sales Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Boards Cards Slots 101
- Server Specifications
- VMX-Serenade Octel-Aria replacement
AVST CallXpress offers the most robust and unified messaging options:
- Server-based UM – Single store of all messages on the e-mail server
- Client-based UM – e-mail message on one server and voice/fax messages on another server
- Secure UM – Secure web-based access to voice and fax messages
- Simplified UM – Copies of voice and fax messages are forwarded to the users’s e-mail account
ShoreTel Connect Mobility
Shoretel Onsite and Cloud Mobility
STAY CONNECTED EVERYWHERE. ALWAYS
ShoreTel Mobility Lets You Take Your Office With You.
Need to make staying in touch more convenient for employees when they’re out of the office? Wish your employees didn’t give out their personal phone numbers for company business?
ShoreTel Sky Mobility puts desk phone features on all popular smartphones and tablets so your employees can stay in touch professionally no matter where they go. You can even find ShoreTel Mobility on the Apple Watch.
Transform your mobile device into a mobile workstation while maintaining a professional identity
Work like a pro from your favorite device—including the Apple Watch
- “Dual persona” separates business and personal calls on a single device—never reveals your personal number
- Leverages VoIP over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G cellular data to keep connections up and costs down
- Supports most popular smartphones and tablets. Look for your model here.
- Enables the ShoreTel Dock to turn iPhones and iPads into fully-featured business phones
Give your iOS and Android devices high-performance UC features
Integrates your mobile device with ShoreTel Premises Collaboration for fully featured performance
- Video conferencing connects your device with room-based systems
- Peer-to-peer video provides face-to-face conversations from anywhere
- Desktop sharing for enhanced collaboration
- Instant messaging to connect immediately
- CRM integration makes it easy to make customers happy
Deploy secure enterprise communications
Alleviate IT’s security concerns
- Encryption ensures secure mobile voice communications
- Device- and user-level authentication with digital certification provides secure access
- Built-in VPN so users don’t need to constantly re-authenticate
- Simplify administration with location-aware policies and enterprise directory integration
Available for on-premises systems as an appliance or virtualized application
Simplify system management and deployment with a single solution for all UC systems
- Lighten IT’s workload by eliminating the need for manual upgrades and end-user intervention
- ShoreTel Mobile Router appliance extends voice and UC capabilities to mobile devices
- ShoreTel Virtualized Mobility Router provides virtualized ShoreTel software for customer servers
The mobility solution is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to learn more or get a quote today.
NEC SV8300 Phone Systems (up to 1,500 stations)
- I would like to purchase a NEC SV8300 phone system solution
- I am having problems my NEC SV8300 phone system solution
NEC SV8300 Phone
The NEC SV8300 phone system communications Server is a powerful enterprise communications solution that is reliable, scalable and energy-efficient. It is an advanced application server that supports voice, uni?ed communications and mobility solutions, and is designed to easily and efficiently scale to meet the needs of growing businesses. As a member of the SV8000 family of pure IP systems, the SV8300 offers medium-size businesses the latest unified communications, softphone, and while sharing technology while SV8300’s IP and SIP support enables businesses to expand their communications globally.
NEC SV8300 Phone
Avaya Modular Messaging
Complete multi-media messaging to enhance the productivity of every company employee.
OCTEL VOICE MESSAGING SOLUTIONS:
- OCTEL 50
- OCTEL 100
- OCTEL 200-300
- OCTEL 250-350
The Modular Messaging application provides a single interface to your voice, e-mail and fax messages. You can retrieve, respond to, and manage all of your communications from a touch-tone telephone, multimedia PC, or Internet connection. You have the power of voice mail at your desktop via Microsoft Outlook® and the Avaya Voice Form, which allow you to play your voice messages on your PC or through any telephone, and reply with a voice message or with e-mail.
Polycom Telepresence & Video Conferencing Solutions
Polycom – The worldwide leader in unified communication and collaboration, video conferencing, voice conferencing, data and Web communications solutions.
- Polycom Telepresence Solutions
- Polycom Visual Communication Solutions
- Polycom IP Phones
- Polycom High Definition 6000
- Polycom High Definition 7000
- Polycom High Definition 9000
List of Counties and City Governments we can provide phone service coverage
We are exceptionally located to provide world-class business phone systems and service to the following governmental entities.
County Phone Systems: Colorado County Governments
City Phone Systems: Colorado Municipal Governments
Wyoming County Governments
|Albany County||Big Horn County||Campbell County||Carbon County||Converse County|
|Crook County||Fremont County||Goshen County||Hot Springs County||Johnson County|
|Laramie County||Lincoln County||Natrona County||Niobrara County||Park County|
|Platte County||Sheridan County||Sublette County||Sweetwater County||Teton County|
|Uinta County||Washakie County||Weston County||Tribal Business Councils|
New Mexico County Governments
|San Juan||Colfax||Bernco||Rio Arriba||Taos|
|Union||Mckinley||Sandoval||Los Alamos||Santa Fe|
New Mexico Municipal Governments
|Hatch||Hobbs||Jemez Springs||Las Cruces||Las Vegas|
|Logan||Los Alamos||Los Lunas||Los Ranchos||Lovington|
|Rio Rancho||Roswell||Ruidoso||Santa Fe||Silver City|
|Socorro||Springer||Taos||Truth or Consequences||Tucumcari|