Data Center phone systems, Information Technology phone systems.
ShoreTel Connect ONSITE
High Country has nearly a decade of experience has a ShoreTel certified design, implementation, and support partner. High Country has also been part of the ShoreTel Connect Onsite field trials and we are ahead of the game when it comes to planning and converting existing ShoreTel customers to Connect 1.0. We are capable of support installations from a single location to tens of locations.
There are many considerations a business owner must think about when choosing the right phone system solution for their business. Cost does factor into the decision, but it shouldn’t be the only thing to consider. You should consider your company’s current communication needs, but also anticipate how the company will grow in the future. Failing to do so will lead you to choose a solution for today that may not be what your company will need in the future which leads to higher cost in the long term.
The onsite phone system offers a more traditional approach compared to the cloud based phone system. You buy, own, manage and maintain your own system and subscribe to phone lines from your local Telco or VoIP provider. This solution can be more cost effective and/or flexible for larger deployments or if you require integration with other enterprise business applications such as a CRM. If your business is located in a building with poor wiring or a poor internet connection, you will want to choose an onsite solution.
Onsite Phone System Benefits:
- Management: An onsite phone system provides more in-depth management controls allowing you more authority over user features and functionality you offer.
- Flexibility: Ability to create custom applications and reporting tools and easily integrate with other business applications. In addition, you are able to add VoIP lines or SIP trunks from multiple VoIP providers.
- Lower costs: Even though there is a higher upfront cost to purchase, install and configure the solution, monthly costs will be lower.
- Redundancy: You have the ability to create redundancy on phone lines using a combination of land line and VoIP.
The onsite phone system integrates communication features such as video conferencing, IM, mobility and online collaboration into a single easy-to-use IP PBX solution. By eliminating separate tools, a business can boost productivity and reduce costs.
At the heart of our premise-based business IP PBX phone system is the ShoreTel Unified Communications (UC) Platform core software, which leverages a distributed single-image architecture to deliver voice calling, features, and integrated applications.
This platform software, which also manages call processing and trunking, is available as a virtual application and also comes embedded in our signature ShoreTel Voice Switches, solid-state appliances with a 13-15 year lifespan.
Whether virtual or physical, all system switches work together and are managed via a browser-based, single interface (unlike other phone systems that require multiple protocols for individual applications or locations). The system’s intelligence is distributed across the architecture so in the event of a WAN failure, each site can function independently.
Voice applications, including rich calling features, voice messaging, and auto-attendant are similarly deployed throughout the IP PBX network.
End users have a single, customizable interface to manage communications on their ShoreTel desk phone, computer, mobile device, or home telephone included as part of the on-premise solution.
Onsite phone systems are recommended for any business that wants the flexibility to customize and control the system, integrate it with other business applications, or set-up onsite line or system redundancy. The onsite phone system is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to get a quote today.
ShoreTel Connect Hybrid
High Country has been a leading player in the ShoreTel Connect Hybrid Field Trials and are ready to design, implement, and support your ShoreTel Connect Hybrid solution.
What communications system do you choose when you need some of the features that an onsite phone solution offers, but you also need some of the cloud features? What do you choose when you have various office locations both large and small? Or perhaps, you have office locations in different countries? These present big challenges when choosing a system that meets your business needs.
HCWT understands that some companies need both the cloud and an onsite solution. One solution does not always meet a company’s business needs, so, we offer a custom hybrid solution to offer you the best of both the cloud and the onsite solution.
Some possible business scenarios:
- A company has offices in Los Angeles and wants to leverage the advantages of a cloud solution in Los Angeles and their multiple locations across the United States, but has an office in Germany which would not be on the same cloud. A cloud only solution does not work for this company. By choosing the hybrid solution this company can leverage the benefits of the cloud in the United States offices and use the on premise solution in their German office keeping the capital investment cost low and allowing for future growth in their United States offices.
- A company has multiple office locations. One of the offices is in a location with a poor internet connection. The company wants to leverage the benefits of the cloud solution, but it will not work in the one location due to internet connection. This company can choose a hybrid solution which will allow them to have the cloud solution for all offices, but use the onsite solution in a single location. This means low capital investment cost for this company and the hybrid solution will grow as the company grows.
- A company has multiple small office locations that they want to be on the cloud solution, but one very large office which is too big for the cloud. Only the onsite solution will work for this large office. This company can take advantage of a hybrid solution in the one location which keeps initial investment costs low and allows the company to leverage the advantages of the cloud.
Hybrid phone solutions features include:
- Premium managed phone system offering both private and public cloud connectivity for ultimate choice and flexibility.
- End-users manage voicemail, address book and personalized call handling settings via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Managers use the web portal to administer moves/adds/changes, access the visual call flow editor, and monitor account activity.
- End-user support provided by HCWT so you don’t have to; help is only a button away.
- Contact center functionality is bundled with the phone service—there’s no need to buy separate technology.
- Additional feature integrations include on-demand conference calling, click-to-dial, call recording, phone campaign analysis, call barging, hunt and ring groups and more.
- Centralized or distributed – Customers can leverage the IP PBX deployment model that best suits their specific IT environment.
- An intuitive browser-based administrative interface, your IT staff can maintain the system from anywhere on the network.
- Allows users to use VoIP phones, mobile phones, or any phone connected to the public phone network as if it were their own extension, enabling them to work when, where, and how they want.
- A unique on-site, appliance-based, IP PBX platform with no single point of failure.
- Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis tool can show you why HCWT’S onsite IP PBX phone system offers the lowest TCO in the industry.
There are many benefits for a business owner in choosing a hybrid phone system.
- Flexibility: A hybrid system does not require you to take an “all or nothing” approach when deploying VoIP technologies. The system can work with existing infrastructures, become a pure IP solution, an all-digital system or a combination of both.
- VoIP Advantages: Being able to deploy VoIP only where it makes sense lets you take advantage of all of the cost savings associated with VoIP without making a costly investment in a “pure” IP solution.
Choosing a hybrid system combines the best of two delivery method: a hybrid cloud communications platform that delivers resiliency, control and availability of an onsite “hardware-based” phone system with the immediacy, easy and flexibility of PBX applications delivered from the cloud. Get the best of both worlds with assistance from High Country Workplace Technologies, contact us today at 303-467-5504.
ShoreTel Connect Cloud
ShoreTel have announced new ERATE pricing for education. Don’t miss on your opportunity to get a best in class cloud PBX solution and at a lower cost. To compete in today’s highly competitive and ever-changing corporate world, businesses must deliver excellent customer support with around the clock call availability. In addition, the workforce has become more remote and the need to have a communications solution that can be leveraged across locations has become increasingly important.
More and more businesses are choosing a cloud based phone solution which is also known as a hosted PBX phone system. This is a fully managed enterprise grade PBX phone system utilizing cloud-based technology to connect your business. You are able to communicate over broadband internet without the need for traditional phone lines or equipment thereby saving your company expensive up-front costs.
With a cloud based technology phone system, all you need is a single telephone number, even if your employees are distributed in multiple locations geographically. This enables your employees to respond to customers, vendors and others any time of day and from anywhere in the world.
Some of the great features include:
- Mobility: The ability to get calls on your office number and mobile phones.
- Message Management: Employees are able to manage messages and voice mails from their customers without any delay.
- Call Forwarding: The ability to forward incoming calls to different numbers can ensure each and every call is answered during peak periods and emergencies.
- Collaboration: Instant messaging, voice chat, video chat and the ability to share a desktop make it easy for your team to deliver high quality customer service.
Cloud Based Phone Solutions Benefits:
- Lower costs: Since the phone system is cloud based, there is no need to incur up-front hardware and installation. In addition, there is no need to involve IT support to maintain the system.
- Multiple locations, scalability: For a business with multiple locations, a cloud based phone solution enables employees to stay connected to customers and each other on the same phone system. This allows companies to have one phone bill to pay, seamlessly transfer calls between locations, easily add new lines and extensions and add new locations.
- Mobility: A cloud phone system integrates with mobile devices allowing your employees to communicate with each other and the customer. Not only can they make work calls, but they are also able to text.
- Management: It is easy to manage a cloud phone system through a web browser from any location. Your employees are able to handle rules, users, and remote details can be changed or updated easily. You can also accurately monitor your bill with the ability to drill down into the finer details of each costs.
- Feature-rich: Regardless of the size of your business, you will have access to a host of features (call diverting, call logs, conference calling and auto attendant ) often too costly with standard phone systems.
Choosing a cloud based phone system helps a business gain a competitive edge with improved employee productivity, better customer service and lower IT costs. Contact High Country Workplace Technologies in Colorado at 303-467-5504 today to move to the cloud.
Cisco, ShoreTel, and Avaya, NEC, Toshioba VoIP Phone Systems and VoIP Solutions
ShoreTel Connect Mobility
Shoretel Onsite and Cloud Mobility
STAY CONNECTED EVERYWHERE. ALWAYS
ShoreTel Mobility Lets You Take Your Office With You.
Need to make staying in touch more convenient for employees when they’re out of the office? Wish your employees didn’t give out their personal phone numbers for company business?
ShoreTel Sky Mobility puts desk phone features on all popular smartphones and tablets so your employees can stay in touch professionally no matter where they go. You can even find ShoreTel Mobility on the Apple Watch.
Transform your mobile device into a mobile workstation while maintaining a professional identity
Work like a pro from your favorite device—including the Apple Watch
- “Dual persona” separates business and personal calls on a single device—never reveals your personal number
- Leverages VoIP over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G cellular data to keep connections up and costs down
- Supports most popular smartphones and tablets. Look for your model here.
- Enables the ShoreTel Dock to turn iPhones and iPads into fully-featured business phones
Give your iOS and Android devices high-performance UC features
Integrates your mobile device with ShoreTel Premises Collaboration for fully featured performance
- Video conferencing connects your device with room-based systems
- Peer-to-peer video provides face-to-face conversations from anywhere
- Desktop sharing for enhanced collaboration
- Instant messaging to connect immediately
- CRM integration makes it easy to make customers happy
Deploy secure enterprise communications
Alleviate IT’s security concerns
- Encryption ensures secure mobile voice communications
- Device- and user-level authentication with digital certification provides secure access
- Built-in VPN so users don’t need to constantly re-authenticate
- Simplify administration with location-aware policies and enterprise directory integration
Available for on-premises systems as an appliance or virtualized application
Simplify system management and deployment with a single solution for all UC systems
- Lighten IT’s workload by eliminating the need for manual upgrades and end-user intervention
- ShoreTel Mobile Router appliance extends voice and UC capabilities to mobile devices
- ShoreTel Virtualized Mobility Router provides virtualized ShoreTel software for customer servers
The mobility solution is an affordable option for many businesses, contact High Country Workplace Technologies at 303-467-5504 to learn more or get a quote today.
NEC SV8100 Phone Systems
NEC SV8100 Phone (up to 500 stations)
NEC SV8100 Phone
In today’s highly competitive business environment, effective and reliable communications are critical to the success of your business – communications facilitate rapid decision-making, increase employee productivity and improve customer responsiveness. Implementing the latest Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology and comprehensive desktop solutions that deliver superior performance, efficiency, flexibility and reliability when and where you need it, is key to your business’s survival and growth in today’s information-driven business environment.
- nec-phone-sv8100-phone system-dt310-dt330-dt710-dt730-user-guide.pdf
NEC SV8100 Phone
Avaya IP Office (analog, T1, & SIP) (8 to 360 stations)
Avaya IP Office is an all-in-one solution specially designed to meet the communications challenges facing small and medium-sized businesses. Due to its modular design, the solution can scale from 2 to 360 extensions to meet the needs of home offices, stand-alone businesses, and networked branch and head offices. Built on Avaya’s latest advancements in converged voice and data technology, small to mid-sized businesses can benefit from many of the advantages sophisticated communications deliver to their operations.
VoIP Network Assessment and Performance Monitoring
We offer a comprehensive array of one-time and continuous network monitoring services to ensure that LAN networks are adequate for a VoIP phone system solution.
Polycom Telepresence & Video Conferencing Solutions
Polycom – The worldwide leader in unified communication and collaboration, video conferencing, voice conferencing, data and Web communications solutions.
- Polycom Telepresence Solutions
- Polycom Visual Communication Solutions
- Polycom IP Phones
- Polycom High Definition 6000
- Polycom High Definition 7000
- Polycom High Definition 9000
Cisco Unified Communications Express (40 to 240 stations)
Deploying data and voice capabilities in a single, integrated routing platform to increase productivity, decrease costs, and lower total cost of ownership.
Many organizations have successfully lowered their total cost of ownership and increased employee productivity by consolidating data networks and implementing networked applications. Today, business conditions are driving technology trends that extend “enterprise-like” functions to small and medium-sized offices with a continued emphasis on lowering costs, increasing return on investment, and boosting productivity. The widely deployed, proven portfolio of the Cisco® Call Manager Express provides data routing functions with features such as robust quality of service, network security, encryption, VPN, firewall, and intrusion detection to address the business needs of small and medium-sized offices. Cisco also has continued to introduce a wide range of network modules and interface cards that have enhanced the business value of the router. These services include content delivery, voice gateway, wireless LAN, and a variety of other capabilities.